All Stars Match

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Indigenous would have done a lot better if they had a fullback joining in.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well that's 2-hours of my life I'll never get back.
On social media islanders getting triggered when people say the game is shit lol. Worst game I have seen in a fucking long time considering its suppose to be some sort of rep game

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst game I've seen in years..... even Q Cup matches looked better....
Apparently Fischer-Harris got MOTM. Didn't he kind of fuck up at the end there and cost his team the game? That says something about the quality of the game.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Fischer-Harris got MOTM. Didn't he kind of fuck up at the end there and cost his team the game? That says something about the quality of the game.
Isn’t it the Preston Campbell medal. He would’ve given it to him for helping the indigenous team the draw and not a loss.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let them go it’s a glorified trial about who’s culture is more important so on and so forth the Season proper starts in 3 weeks and we had fuck all participants who cares do t show anyone anything

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regardless the bloke was an animal out there and will probably be one of the best forwards in the comp this season... Plenty of Mark Geyer about his footy.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fukn tough crowd... It was basically a trial in wet humid conditions lol. Enjoyed the fact they tried to rip each others heads off all game, it was like a dirty ice hockey match lol!

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
its essentially a trial match .... in the rain ... garbage game but not surprising at all

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a great game. I don't think too much can be read into it, concerning the season ahead.