All is not lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes our form has been down of late. Yes I was annoyed with the lack of points last night. A few things I noticed though.
The team must limit the silly errors as possession with a big pack is our key
Kasiano is our X factor now and the team lifts when on the park (ruck speed and defence lifts) time off may help if he has any niggles
Brisbane are giving it to Melbourne tonight. Our loss last week with a terrible second half and we didnt look as dominated as the storm do tonight.
Thurston was always going to pull a big one out last night. Cowboys didn't put us away until the Tolman try was a disallowed and they scored. We get that try and game changes.
When it comes to the grind tough football the team has shown they can do it. When I've had a think about it we possibly may be a roughie, everyone would have written us off. We could possibly do a 2014 and make an appearance in the gf from nowhere again.

Reactions: GDR

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You cant win it from outside the 4 and I dont want to make another GF and lose tbh. Broncos always had these performances in them, they were the in form team last year and were unlucky not to win the Grand Final.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please what team are u really watching where useless

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kasiano changes games no doubt but it's obvious from the players speaking after the game they haven't learnt any thing. We have been hearing hold the ball for the last 5 weeks and the performances are getting worse.

son of gillies

Waterboy
Reaction score
It makes for sad viewing. Playing shit, finding new and interesting ways to make mistakes and are still only getting beat by a few tries.
1995 revisited? I'm a believer lol

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It makes for sad viewing. Playing shit, finding new and interesting ways to make mistakes and are still only getting beat by a few tries.
1995 revisited? I'm a believer lol
Exactly we have been poor and only North Qld blasted us off the park when we ran out of juice due to 6 repeat sets on our line. Oh how glorious a repeat of 1995 would be

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the bulldog spirit lol I'm 90% sure we are done this season nothing is showing me or anyone any hope. But the blue and white in my blood always has hope so maybe that's something I'll hold onto come finals;

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All is definitely lost. After Tolman handled the ball for the 38th time yesterday I switched channels and watched a bit of "the Bachelor" ffs...and found it more entertaining

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I had hope and faith all year and after last nights performance I don't think we can win anything .

Des has just fucked us and he is talking about completions ffs it's not who holds the ball the longest wins des you numb nut

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IMG-20160820-WA0003.jpg

For the people who think we still have a chance lol

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I had hope and faith all year and after last nights performance I don't think we can win anything .

Des has just fucked us and he is talking about completions ffs it's not who holds the ball the longest wins des you numb nut
Bruh you think des see's this and does it on purpose despite us n then he goes home and laughs @ us while reading these threads

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we won our last premiership in 04, we were putting teams to the sword even in preseason, I'm sick of hasler making us and everyone else think his holding this team back for the finals.... I want the old bulldogs back!

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone bring back Willie tonga that man was beast

Status
Not open for further replies.