All Hail The King..

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only (!) played 51 minutes due to the injury but still managed 38 tackles and ran 166m. What a machine, our most important player given the carnage in the forwards.

Credit to Waddell too, ran for 187m and made 35 tackles which pretty much negated King being off for as long as he was.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Always leads from the front. All Hail The King.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing but respect for him, takes massive nads to do what he did, Preston deserves admiration also playing with a tear in between his fingers.

Fans love this bloke - heart of a lion!

Club needs to lock him up.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we all hailed this tough as nails mother Fucker, :grinning: he has a great attitude in attack an defence!!. And he he type of player you want to be wearing our colours!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a Warrior. His eye was looking worse than Rocky's after a fight with Apollo Creed but he fought through that and his foot injury to keep playing when we needed him most. Since he joined the club last year he's been one of our best and most consistent players every week. He's a true leader..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy is a warrior. What they say about not having sex before a battle must be true.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I seen Max warming up back on the sidelines after that eye injury tonight, it cemented his place as one of my favourite players, that kind of guts is not very common in todays game, Awesome effort champion.
He is a DOG OF WAR :hearteyes:
Forwards like him are like the foundations and solid walls and the roof of a house !
Backs are like decorations and paint that beautify the house, by scoring the tries that is :tearsofjoy: