News All Blacks star TJ Perenara in talks with Sydney Roosters as he considers shock move to league

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Y’all remember Benji!?
Homeboy couldn’t make the super 15.

y’all got to look at the numbers.

Union is globally more popular worldwide in the world.
League is popular in;
Western Sydney
The shire
Da area
The Hunter Valley
Parts of the ACT
Brisbane
Nth qld
Rural qld
Leicestershire
Yorkshire
The Catalan region of France
PNG
Ghetto part of Sth Auckland.

Thats pretty much it, and Union is played 159 countries worldwide.
They have 98% of the player pool.

when we had tha 100m dash between codes. The top two winners was union runners then Jarryd Hayne who was league dominant.

league is a second rate sport in the talent pool.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Doesn't he earn like a billion dollars in Japan? Why would he come here to learn less and thrash his body?
Because people take less money for the honour to play with the Roosters The Roosters will tell you that themselves..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not surprising really. He probably looked at the injury list for the chooks last year and this year and thought "yeah, nah".

If injuries keep piling up at the current rate our game is going to have to pay blokes $1m+ a season just to be a regular first grader. Your team has 12 out at the moment I think, we have 9.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprising really. He probably looked at the injury list for the chooks last year and this year and thought "yeah, nah".

If injuries keep piling up at the current rate our game is going to have to pay blokes $1m+ a season just to be a regular first grader. Your team has 12 out at the moment I think, we have 9.
LOL I never thought about that but it makes perfect sense.

Yeah even though our injury list is a farking thesis, we're not the only ones copping it. I see Carrigan from the Donkeys has done his ACL.

I dunno if you can point at the rule changes though as ACL's happen anytime. I think it's more just shithouse luck.