Algorithms and Hypercondunctivity

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think God would have the required attributes to be considered man or woman.
I see your point but that's Gender and Gender is energy basically the inner that manifests or vibrates matter to form, sex aka male to female is different the woman or wo/man was genetically made as a partner for procreation from the the rib of man. The serpent then tempted them to consumate and procreate therefore bringing about evolution for human which God wanted all along

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see your point but that's Gender and Gender is energy basically the inner that manifests or vibrates matter to form, sex aka male to female is different the woman or wo/man was genetically made as a partner for procreation from the the rib of man. The serpent then tempted them to consumate and procreate therefore bringing about evolution for human which God wanted all along
Or, mutations leading to evolution.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
But the Bible is a hard book to read unless you understand alchemy and algorithms because it's a compressed codex

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Quarks and electrons before that.
All the way back to the microcosm which the god cell or if you want to put a spin on it the all spark of transformative force where everything comes from and returns the biginning and end the mustard seed of the cosmos