Rumour Alex Twal

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I heard that Gus has made some enquiries on a transfer or player swap for Alex Twal, to get some much needed gut punch this season.
Just an enquiry at this stage, so I was a bit hesitant to share this, but watch this space.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t see them taking Patolo, he’s injured until rd 12. And Topine, where would he play? Bateman and Papalii on an edge. Twal would be a good acquisition. I’m sure Mahoney would get him a meat pie here.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t see them taking Patolo, he’s injured until rd 12. And Topine, where would he play? Bateman and Papalii on an edge. Twal would be a good acquisition. I’m sure Mahoney would get him a meat pie here.
Theo joy thing I can think of with Patolo is they are giving away a younger player with upside who isn’t available this second (but we need) whereas Twal is available, and is on the outer. Guess it comes to funds and contract length.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed has had good oil before haha.

We have the hardest working Lebanese back in Kiraz. Makes sense to get the hardest working Lebanese forward as well

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed has had good oil before haha.

We have the hardest working Lebanese back in Kiraz. Makes sense to get the hardest working Lebanese forward as well
I’m not putting thsi in the oil category just yet. Enquiries are always happening and most lead nowhere.
If it gains legs I’ll come back like a sledgehammer and say it hard

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I heard that Gus has made some enquiries on a transfer or player swap for Alex Twal, to get some much needed gut punch this season.
Just an enquiry at this stage, so I was a bit hesitant to share this, but watch this space.
I heard this rumour as well, but then I did some digging and found In Switzerland, it is illegal to own just one guinea pig. This is because guinea pigs are social animals, and they are considered victims of abuse if they are alone

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Excellent.
Let's sign another player who can't find the tryline....

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laurie would be the only one for an immediate release