No Source Alex Johnston

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s a disgrace that we didn’t try
Absolutely agree. We should have snapped him up before Souths found a movie roll for him.

Not only is a super quick player with a phenomenal try scoring rate (could go close to 200 try’s). But is a handy back up fullback if we get an in game injury (way better then tits for hands zelezniak) and I bet that he would cost less then 650k.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t get why anyone would call him shot, tbh. He’s one of the best wingers in the fske and a decent fullback too.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Roosters turning into us for a week lol
That’s not fair to us, tbh. We haven’t been whooped that badly, or played with so little heart all year. Turned into the Broncos is more like it.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It would've been a stupid signing for the club. He is a great player but we are paying DWZ big money to play on the wing already and you can't just get rid of players so easily. We wouldve had over a million tied up in two wingers if we got Johnston and we still havent signed a good enough half or hooker.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great player, and would have happily welcomed him here.!!

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric and Okunbour have points in them. I like Johnson, but we are pretty good for wingers. Get a half.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no point spending another 500k on a winger unless you have good halves, a hooker and a fullback who can create opportunities for wingers like Souths can..