Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have a few mates who support Parra and they are absolutely guttered to be losing Reed.
If the rumours are true about him being unhappy, I genuinely hope he finds a better headspace here with us. He tried his heart out last night.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have a few mates who support Parra and they are absolutely guttered to be losing Reed.
If the rumours are true about him being unhappy, I genuinely hope he finds a better headspace here with us. He tried his heart out last night.
I know there was a failed attempt to bring him over a year early, who knows things could have been different for both clubs, the good news is he will be back in the blue & white, hopefully fitter !

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To put things into perspective 2023 we could have received a premiership winning hooker, instead, we are receiving a hooker that made the GF and a premiership-winning second rower, could have easily been the other way round.

Either way, we're getting quality players in 2023, what is there to complain about?

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To put things into perspective 2023 we could have received a premiership winning hooker, instead, we are receiving a hooker that made the GF and a premiership-winning second rower, could have easily been the other way round.

Either way, we're getting quality players in 2023, what is there to complain about?
I think it’s better this way so Reed is more hungry for a prem with us

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only concern is... will we get away with the amount of forward passes that Reed does when he pulls on the blue and white?

Parra shouldn't have even been in that final last night and the performance showed it, they got away with murder all year with multiple forward passes that lead to tries that shot them up the ladder.

Fingers crossed we get the same special treatment next year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hope he can improve his defense, gets bumped off too easy.
Good dumby half though.
He loves getting in low around the legs more than the high contact. Probably something he's doing to try protect his shoulder abit more. But does result in being bumped off

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he should wear black headgear might be less of a spot

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He set the tone and battered Parra early and they never recovered. Very impressive
You need a forward that makes plenty of tackles in the middle , but you also need forwards that can intimidate and put some sting in their defence, Leota is certainly the latter