CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He

There’s no discussion. Averillo has been our most consistent attacking weapon. He’s the better centre. Only part of the game that Averillo lacks compared to Alamoti is his average run metres.
Stats obviously aren't everything but right now Averillo is statistically a top 5 centre in the NRL with the ball in hand and he's doing this in a team that averages the 4th lowest points a game. As you said he's been our most consistent attacking weapon this year and the more he's around the ball the more likely we are to score points.

I'm not writing Alamoti off yet because as I said during preseason he is a very right side dominant player and playing him on the left limits his game quite a bit. Very reliant on his left arm fend and ability to skip to the outside of defenders to beat them and that just isn't something he can do on the left. His lack of pace is a bit concerning though.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been told Paul Alamoti has been granted permission to look elsewhere for next season as Averillo is set to retain his position and with Xerri coming

He was also seen with his family talking with Todd Payten today at a Beverly Hills RSL club.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soz just seen this posted in rumours, delete mods if you need to

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s 19 and from what I understand is playing on the wrong side of the field.He surely won’t be let go.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus isn't that dumb to let him go. Why would you say "he will be gone".

Alamoti loves the club.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This doesn’t make sense as Alamoti is off contract so he can look anywhere so us ‘granting permission for him to look elsewhere’ doesn’t make sense. A statement like that would make sense if he was under contract, which he isn’t.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This doesn’t make sense as Alamoti is off contract so he can look anywhere so us ‘granting permission for him to look elsewhere’ doesn’t make sense
Unless we have told him we are not offering him a contract..?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
What the fuck happens if Xerri flops and his form is woeful ? 4 years long time out the game my friend. Boys go the can for 4 years and become saints. I'm just sayin Alamoti, you can see there is a footballer in there. The kid just turned 19 and we gonna already cast him out

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Unless we have told him we are not offering him a contract..?
We wouldn’t of granted permission for him to do that because permission is already granted and its not the club’s decision at that point

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus you fuckwit. Get the deal done.

Alamoti is only 19 and is playing like he's in his prime.
He makes hard yards, tackle breaks for fun and is a natural player. Not like averillo, who scored 2 long range fluke tries against the Dragons and thinks hes tedesco.

He's built like a fucking beast and vs the titans he looked like a machine.
At least tag @gusgould into the conversation when you're calling him mate. FFS

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has he done this year to get a contract next year?