Aircraft safety plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs i should be one of the important people who thinks up ideas to improve safety for the aircraft passengers, instead im telling my ideas to the kennel

after this incident in europe where the co pilot crashed deliberately and other incidents, i propose 2 moves that will guarantee it never happens again, the plan they currently are going with is that the stewardess must be in cockpit to supervise the pilot who has been left alone as if she is going to be able to stop it

1: firstly a new safe mode for the plane that can be activated by either pilot (with a new pin key console located on both sides of the cockpit) or by the ground staff of the airline, when activated the autopilot takes over and safely lands the plane, the pilots also lose control and their inputs will not work

2: when the normal autopilot is activated, it requires both pilots to enter their own special 3 digit pin number to make changes to it or to disengage it

the problem is that the system now assumes that the pilot is good, but even superman was corrupted for a while ffs

this might require a little bit of development money but it covers a whole range of threats, it would be very difficult for a terrorist to take over, it would be very difficult for a lone pilot to kill everybody, it returns planes safely to the ground if everybody is knocked out with hypoxia

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've got my investment in Rodzilla Incorporated. Where do I sign up?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh wait let me add that the stewardess also has a console (she/he already has) to input her own 7 digit code if she suspects a takeover/incapacitation, when that happens then BOTH pilots must respond within 30 seconds to stop the plane going into safe mode, but even if they do that a report is sent to the ground staff and they will investigate the incident (and they have the option to safe mode as described above)

go ahead and try to take down the plane now ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
excellent so the pilot union resist it, what a big time bunch of self serving assholes ffs

i recommend they all go on a worldwide strike and then the airlines respond by flying without them using full autopilot, problem solved and it would be funny

they shouldnt even be called pilots tbh, they should be called autopilot supervisors, if they dont like it then lets remove the autopilot all together so that they are actually flying the plane manually for 12 hours, lets see if they like that more

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wish planes would stop crashing, i have to fly on a couple next week

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
on behalf all pilots I would like to say not all pilots are lunatics, crazy, terrorists or suicidal.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
on behalf all pilots I would like to say not all pilots are lunatics, crazy, terrorists or suicidal.
yeah but you are still human, so who knows what could happen to your mental stability

for example i estimate that there are maybe 5-8 pilots in the world who are parramatta fans, you dont know what is going on in their mind and how they reacted to the recent seasons etc

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah but you are still human, so who knows what could happen to your mental stability

for example i estimate that there are maybe 5-8 pilots in the world who are parramatta fans, you dont know what is going on in their mind and how they reacted to the recent seasons etc

you know what rod, my idea of improving safety is better than yours.

Instead of using humans to fly planes, why not make the planes completely automated. Humans are only used for take off and landing why not fly a plane with a robot or atleast with a remote control from the ground like they do little ones.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you know what rod, my idea of improving safety is better than yours.

Instead of using humans to fly planes, why not make the planes completely automated. Humans are only used for take off and landing why not fly a plane with a robot or atleast with a remote control from the ground like they do little ones.
no thats what would happen in my emergency safe mode but you still need a supervisor/landing expert normally to make sure everything is functioning smoothly, things go wrong with the autopilot

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
no thats what would happen in my emergency safe mode but you still need a supervisor/landing expert normally to make sure everything is functioning smoothly, things go wrong with the autopilot
When we have rudders moving up, down , side ways, fuel pumping into the engines, landing gears operating, radars working all automatically , why do we need a human to push few buttons and move a lever up and down in order to take off and land. Much complex and critical work is getting done automatically already.

We can Implement a fail safe over a fail safe over another fail safe. No need for humans to fly planes not even doctors to operate on humans. Let computers/machines do every thing

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When we have rudders moving up, down , side ways, fuel pumping into the engines, landing gears operating, radars working all automatically , why do we need a human to push few buttons and move a lever up and down in order to take off and land. Much complex and critical work is getting done automatically already.

We can Implement a fail safe over a fail safe over another fail safe. No need for humans to fly planes not even doctors to operate on humans. Let computers/machines do every thing
if something goes wrong then it is good to have the human there to solve the problem, it would be the biggest scandal and outrage when the first automated plane crashes killing 300 people tbh

the autopilot assumes all the instruments are giving it the correct information and it has no improvisation, so why not have 2 guys sitting there just in case

plus you dont want to make the machines too smart ffs, skynet, the matrix etc

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
...plus you dont want to make the machines too smart ffs, skynet, the matrix etc

LOL. reality is always opposite what hollywood shows you.

machines will never become too smart to control humans likewise all aliens are not going to invade planet earth rather us humans are the ones sending missions to other planets, all arabs are not terrorists, muslims are not all arabs (infact they only make 25% of muslim population), US is not the center of the universe, etc etc

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
LOL. reality is always opposite what hollywood shows you.

machines will never become too smart to control humans likewise all aliens are not going to invade planet earth rather us humans are the ones sending missions to other planets, all arabs are not terrorists, muslims are not all arabs (infact they only make 25% of muslim population), US is not the center of the universe, etc etc
wait a second, what about batman? that was based on a true story? or did hollywood exaggerate with that one too ffs:(

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wait a second, what about batman? that was based on a true story? or did hollywood exaggerate with that one too ffs:(
Story about batman and robin is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.