Aiden Tolman

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. Clearly he's done good by us, but it really is the best for all that we go our seperate ways.

I hope he gets a good Super League deal personally.
Yea mate, shitty wet weather seems to suit him :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stats vs Knights

65 Minutes
1 Try
24 Hit Ups
201 Run Metres
70 Post Contact Metres
1 Tackle Break
1 Line Break
1 Line Break Assist
1 Offload
48 Tackles

Gave Ms Klemmer a gobful

Aiden you ANIMAL!!!!!!
Take a bow Tols... TOTF is great club man! 200+ gamer, he is a doggies legend in my eyes

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Podium finish in NRL360 player of the round, wow by RCG, runner up Cam Smith.

How long since Bulldogs have had a player in contention for (xero) player of the round?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be resigned. Can’t all be big and explosive. If anyone needs to go it’s definitely Napa.
100% agree on Napa. Don’t agree on re signing Tolman.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s fair. I just think he offers something as squad depth. I also like to think Loyalty isn’t dead:tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s fair. I just think he offers something as squad depth. I also like to think Loyalty isn’t dead:tearsofjoy:
Understand where you're coming from but geez we paid him huge loyalty with his last contract.

Time to find/advance a new Bulldog great.

No one can coach out the Tolman Settler.

It's ingrained into his dna because he is always on the ball and the dummy half/halves just have no idea ...or other option.

The team need to stop relying on him. If he's not there they will have to. The pack allowed Graham and Tolman to do most of the tidying up work and now it's just Tolman.

Been a great clubman for us and doesn't deserve to be over worked and phased out to reserves as he gets less effective.

I hope he goes to ESL to help them out.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree. Tolman is done. Great clubman and hope he gets the recognition he deserves. But 250+ games as an undersized prop in the NRL takes its toll. Could be a handy bench player for a storm or roosters or eels. But shouldnt be part of a rebuild as his best days are behind him. Shame about Covid as hed have 2-3 years left in the super league or even the american rugby league thing. It's just hard when you debut at 19 and never had the size to be effective in your 15th season. Ill always consider him one of my favourites though, but like you said hope he could take his mate Napa and they exit together :p

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Re-sign Tolman on a average contract.. offload Napa.

Tolman is a major cog and his reliability is dead set second to none in the comp. When was the last time Tolman was suspended or injured?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Re-sign Tolman on a average contract.. offload Napa.

Tolman is a major cog and his reliability is dead set second to none in the comp. When was the last time Tolman was suspended or injured?
He’s reliable for an error these days

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree. Tolman is done. Great clubman and hope he gets the recognition he deserves. But 250+ games as an undersized prop in the NRL takes its toll. Could be a handy bench player for a storm or roosters or eels. But shouldnt be part of a rebuild as his best days are behind him. Shame about Covid as hed have 2-3 years left in the super league or even the american rugby league thing. It's just hard when you debut at 19 and never had the size to be effective in your 15th season. Ill always consider him one of my favourites though, but like you said hope he could take his mate Napa and they exit together :p
Why can’t he be a handy bench player for the bulldogs?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why can’t he be a handy bench player for the bulldogs?
We won’t be competitive or a championship contender for atleast 3-4 years. He’d be finished by then.

to rebuild we need youth. Not that Aiden is old. He is just doesn’t have “it” anymore. Especially up against the likes of the hass’s the taumololos, even to a lesser extent safitis. Young middle forwards that can go all day.

Put it this way. Having him hit up the ball 25 times is 25 less tackles that we have a chance of doing something with the ball.