Aiden Tolman

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This bloke has been copping it for years because he does not bust tackles like Taumalolo and does not whack in defence like Napa.

Bloke is worth a million bucks to this club. Turns up every week, does the dirty work no other forward does. When it comes to defence, Tolman and Finucane are the best in the league, by a country mile.

A country kid with a country mentality! Play the 80th minute like the 1st. Doesnt have 2 bad games in a season. Mr consistent!

Worth every penny the club is paying him

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This bloke has been copping it for years because he does not bust tackles like Taumalolo and does not whack in defence like Napa.

Bloke is worth a million bucks to this club. Turns up every week, does the dirty work no other forward does. When it comes to defence, Tolman and Finucane are the best in the league, by a country mile.

A country kid with a country mentality! Play the 80th minute like the 1st. Doesnt have 2 bad games in a season. Mr consistent!

Love him or hate him, everybody needs a Tolman in their side.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
An honest toiler worth minimum wage not the overs we are paying.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman..Great work horse, does his job and very consistent!!

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
An honest toiler worth minimum wage not the overs we are paying.
Mbye, Woods and Klemmer are gone. Couple of players left on overs, and Tolman definitely is not one of them

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes been brilliant very unfairly criticised

Malla

Reaction score
I honestly thought he was garbage too but I think old mate was a victim of Des Ball too. Who would have thought giving grown men freedom to play footy to what’s in front of them could bring out the best in them hey?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not sure if it's just me but does anyone also see that Tolman has a bit more speed and is pushing through with post contact metres?

Yeh ok you want what I'm on lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can see the difference when he's not on the field, especially last week when he and Napa were subbed, workhorse.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just me but does anyone also see that Tolman has a bit more speed and is pushing through with post contact metres?

I had the same thoughts... Posted something similar in the game day thread... It's real

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Hes always had that ability. Hes just very aware of when space opens up in the defensive line

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree consistent and a much needed member for the younger guys I wouldn’t trade him for anyone really

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been the teams best defender for years now.

He doesn't break games open but he saves them sometimes. He can get in the way in attack too often but his experience and defensive workrate are extremely valuable, especially to a team that's so young..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple for the coach keep tolman on for 80 and just interchange pappi and ogden

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

He should have been our captain.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every team needs a tolman.

Our problem is we are probably paying him too much and this causes dissent.

Every squad needs couple of tolmans on 350k a year.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is usually one of best in the comp when it comes to tackle efficiency. He has a great motor too and never gives up.
My only knock on him is his love for the settler on the 4th tackle. Not sure if that’s a tactic or he really thinks he’s going to barge over!