Aiden Tolman wins 2017 Coach's Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank Pay that this wont be happening anymore
I can see why tolman received that award! How many props can handle the ball on the 4th or 5th tackle in the opposition 20 meter red zone!

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see why tolman received that award! How props can handle the ball on the 4th or 5th tackle in the opposition 20 meter red zone!
Tolman recieved Prop of the year because he followed Haslers instructions to the letter.

He did what Bellamy told him and then Hasler.

Personally I think Tolman is the ultimate club man and will follow Pay's tactics to the letter. Will be a different player this year.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman has been the backbone of the Dogs so far. But he is being pressured by a lot of young forwards who are on small money.
With a need to be cap compliant, it might be necessary to let a few players go. Sadly Tolman might be one of them as he is on pretty big money.
One of the great things about Tolman is his stamina. He plays big minutes every game and doesnt shirk his work.
The same cannot be said for some of the gun forwards.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see why tolman received that award! How many props can handle the ball on the 4th or 5th tackle in the opposition 20 meter red zone!
Why do so many people rabbit on about the 4th tackle options. Do they think it is Tolmans decision to do that? Have a look at the real blame.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman has been the backbone of the Dogs so far. But he is being pressured by a lot of young forwards who are on small money.
With a need to be cap compliant, it might be necessary to let a few players go. Sadly Tolman might be one of them as he is on pretty big money.
One of the great things about Tolman is his stamina. He plays big minutes every game and doesnt shirk his work.
The same cannot be said for some of the gun forwards.
Hard to get tired when you barely break into a jog for 80mins.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing about tolman is he gets dominated too many times! He’s not going to do anything special. Every team salivates when they see him with the ball, because they know he doesn’t have much to offer. Most of the time he gets driven back when he takes a hit up. He’s consistent but nothing special!

Hasler and aunty have set him up well with a contract that no other team would pay half of what we’re paying him!!

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
You guys are deadset fucking morons. Look for something to complain about. Your bagging a guy who continually wins awards like players player bleeds blue and white and plays and adheres to his coaches game plan week after week. Bag a guy who does what is expected and demanded by his club every week plays more minutes than any other forward tackles his heart out and is a great clubman . I'm glad his at the dogs I hope he stays and all I can say to you morons who bag him go and learn s little about the game or start following another club!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are deadset fucking morons. Look for something to complain about. Your bagging a guy who continually wins awards like players player bleeds blue and white and plays and adheres to his coaches game plan week after week. Bag a guy who does what is expected and demanded by his club every week plays more minutes than any other forward tackles his heart out and is a great clubman . I'm glad his at the dogs I hope he stays and all I can say to you morons who bag him go and learn s little about the game or start following another club!
I would love nothing more for Tolman to prove us wrong! I hope he can offer more than what his previous few years have shown!

Everyone has the right to their opinion, let’s hope he goes well this season for the bulldogs sake!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Right, he’s been instructed to have 0% impact and be the third man in 40 times per game ?
Don’t tell me what club to follow.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right, he’s been instructed to have 0% impact and be the third man in 40 times per game ?
Don’t tell me what club to follow.
I’m wondering if Hasler has joined the kennel???

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always like to judge a player by their actions under fatigue. You often see Tolman and Jackson chasing in defense when breaks are made and he can go 80 minutes unlike 50% of our squad last year. For a middle forward that is impressive. He will be in the starting 17 regardless of the negative opinions on this forum.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Plays to haslers game plan because he has NOTHING else to offer.

Bye bye moron, go support tigers

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's not the criticism but the venom and inuendo that it's applied beside maybe 2 exceptions I appreciate and admire every player who's worn the blue and white as I'm sure they've all played to the best of they're ability. We are a family at the dogs and I take exception to the unfounded smart ars comments we make about one of our favourite sons who is just being a servant as he should be to his coach and team. Do you want someone who is not a team player. Do you think the players don't read the kennel. Of course they do . I've been a supporter for over 60 years and I support every player criticism is fine but tone it down or just don't post something because you think it's funny.

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
So you never paid attention to Haslers game plan I take it?
It just makes me wonder .telling me to go support tigers. Do some of you guys really support the dogs and not another club because a lot of the stuff you post does nothing but harm the club it's supporters and the players . Is that your agenda

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It just makes me wonder .telling me to go support tigers. Do some of you guys really support the dogs and not another club because a lot of the stuff you post does nothing but harm the club it's supporters and the players . Is that your agenda
So according to your rationale we should have kept des hasler as coach for 2018 and 2019

Thanks mate.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where did I tell you to go support the the Tigers? I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

As for my statement. Haslers game plan was always get as many bodies into the tackle to slow the play the ball. I didn't elaborate on details earlier because anyone who actually watched a Dogs game could always see them peeling off on every tackle. Just so obvious it was in the game plan.

As for who I support, who exactly are you to question me?

Status
Not open for further replies.