Aiden Tolman needs to retire ASAP

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't want to like this, but it isn't far off the mark. From what I see he's 100% finished in the NRL. Maybe can extend his career in the Super League if he wants.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't want to like this, but it isn't far off the mark. From what I see he's 100% finished in the NRL. Maybe can extend his career in the Super League if he wants.
He’s done... even if he goes super league

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully by him opening his mouth about the board he's done.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will extend him. 4 years. For our 4th. 4 miil. We are forked

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett..did you watch the game today. I know Tolman was good for you a few years ago in the City-Country match but please kindly tell Lynn to kindly tell Tolman to kindly fuck off please.
Don't resign the plodder

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman took so much away from Thompson. A couple times Tolman handled the ball three times in sets when Thompson was outside him wanting the ball. This is pure selfishness by Tolman as he is just trying to increase his numbers to get a contract. Tolman is not the typical NRL player that will win you games. He is a weakness to our attack. He needs to go!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm so sick of watching him play and get in the way in attack. And now he's making basic errors and missing tackles. He's cooked and if they're even considering re-signing him they're out of their minds.

Plodders like him have no place in the modern game.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will extend him. 4 years. For our 4th. 4 miil. We are forked

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman took so much away from Thompson. A couple times Tolman handled the ball three times in sets when Thompson was outside him wanting the ball. This is pure selfishness by Tolman as he is just trying to increase his numbers to get a contract. Tolman is not the typical NRL player that will win you games. He is a weakness to our attack. He needs to go!!
Gallen 2.0 - they're both selfish hogs who love dominating possession in the opposition 20

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
its ok guys. Our board are giving him a new contract so des "tolmans the best prop in the game" doesn't sign him, even though manly don't want him

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything he does is in slow motion and he looks like a 70 year old trundling around now. Under no circumstances can he be re-signed.