Aiden Tolman - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As an outsider (and what's worse, a Manly fan), this guy is your best forward. Uncompromising, and hardly puts a foot wrong.

Whatever he's on, it's not enough. Especially considering the disparity between Williams' pay and performance.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
The mind boggles thinking we might lose him while keeping Williams.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
In my opinion, the Bulldogs sit in a premiership window for the next few years. Tolman will want to be part of that. I hope he stays.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the amount of work this bloke does, he has a passion and a drive to do it. Hopefully we keep him, he has been one my favorites.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As an outsider (and what's worse, a Manly fan), this guy is your best forward. Uncompromising, and hardly puts a foot wrong.

Whatever he's on, it's not enough. Especially considering the disparity between Williams' pay and performance.
Got to agree

The mind boggles thinking we might lose him while keeping Williams.
Especially when Tolman knows his work rate has to compensate for the loss of Kasiano and Graham and do hos own share as well. How the hell could we sell a bloke that committed to the "Blue & White".

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Tolmans work rate is incredible. He lodged heavy minutes last year making 30+ tackles and 17 hitups.
No nonsense forward, considering we already have "flair" in Kasiano and Graham (amongst others), Tolman is a must keep.

Would rather lose Pritchard at this stage due to the wealth of talented back rowers and Tony Williams.
Still hate to see any of them go.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Could not have said it better myself. 100% agree

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could not have said it better myself. 100% agree
a

I think people are being a bit hasty in their assessment of Williams. He's at a new club and he's had a handful of gallops. He'll be a great buy for us and this will commence tomorrow against his old club. Tony Williams is too much of a talent not to succeed. He's tasted the dizzy heights and will be back there again.
Patience should be extended for at least another 24 hours. You'll see the real T-Rex firing on all 4 legs tomorrow.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
a

I think people are being a bit hasty in their assessment of Williams. He's at a new club and he's had a handful of gallops. He'll be a great buy for us and this will commence tomorrow against his old club. Tony Williams is too much of a talent not to succeed. He's tasted the dizzy heights and will be back there again.
Patience should be extended for at least another 24 hours. You'll see the real T-Rex firing on all 4 legs tomorrow.
Care to re-think this post ? He's useless and the criticism is warranted.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This guy has the makings of Steve price. Will be a great enforcer for many years no matter which club he ends up at. Future captain. Great leadership qualities. Never gets noticed. Stepped in last week as captain when ennis was off.

Play big mins, makes good meters and tackles his heart out. Never gives up. Had a few long chases last year that got him back onside for the next play and made a try saver (not something you would expect from your front rower. I know T-Rex wouldnt have been there thats for sure).

Tireless worker who never gets recognised. If he was a Queenslander would have played origin by now. Still only a young pup. Hope for his sake the Parra offer is true. $650k for a front rower is unheard of. That would be set him up well.

Go dogs11

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tolman may leave.

Everyone go on foxsports there's an article about tolman and he may leave. Bad news guys

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everyone go on foxsports there's an article about tolman and he may leave. Bad news guys
There's a few other guys that should be released before the hard working honest Tolman. He's been our best of late.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In the article Tolman doesn't sound like it bothers him too much if he leaves so he can leave.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can thank that fucking dud she-rex

Status
Not open for further replies.