News After falling flat in their season opener, Canterbury must rebuild their season by taking on Melbourne's might

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because if we don't fulfil our media requirements the NRL will definitely fine us, they can deduct points (if we have any), they can suspend players and coaching staff and, since it was us, they would almost certainly find a way to reduce our Salary Cap for next season.

Always a Bulldog
Well do a Bennett and give the bare minimum. Let the media spin their shit as usual.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk is so cheap compared to these pretenders salary, just shut up an have some pride in the jersey an go out there an show it, take a leaf out of Reeds book, compete for the full 80 fuckers!!!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well do a Bennett and give the bare minimum. Let the media spin their shit as usual.
Bennett has always controlled the media (not the other way around) and when it suites him he talks a lot and when it doesn't suite him he says next to nothing. The press conference after the game last weekend is a prime example it went for 8 minutes, that's long for Bennett. Then there is the 2 hour Dolphins promo video on Stan which will almost certainly feature Bennett himself or players and coaching staff talking about Bennett.

Always a Bulldog

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the cucks do, the rest of us are sick of the bullshit talk.

Don't know what's worse, the shit talking or the shit performances.
It's the same copy and paste articles every week. When the Dogs lose they'll say "be patient we need time to gel". If they fluke a win it will be "we can beat any body and we're ready to win the comp".

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because if we don't fulfil our media requirements the NRL will definitely fine us, they can deduct points (if we have any), they can suspend players and coaching staff and, since it was us, they would almost certainly find a way to reduce our Salary Cap for next season.

Always a Bulldog
feed them useless info then

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Take some pride in the Jersey" says the guy with a Dolphins logo...:tonguewink:
Haha, love it Haz… and that is exactly what I was looking for, someone to make the comment :grinning: !!

but I thought, while I wait for my bulldogs to start showing us fans something to be proud of, I will dolphin watch with interest, especially since my man JMK is carving up for the red an white:hearteyes:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it's round 2, but they need to treat this like a must win game.. Melbourne are down on troops and we need a major confidence boost.
Need more than that lol :tongueclosed:

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know it's round 2, but they need to treat this like a must win game.. Melbourne are down on troops and we need a major confidence boost.
The successful teams treat every game like this until they have bagged enough wins to play finals when they start rotating troops to keep them fresh for finals.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't think I can refer to myself as a happy chappy, the bitching and moaning from all the doomsayers has put paid to that.
Have you noticed that it is always the same group that derides the Dogs and everything they do?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you noticed that it is always the same group that derides the Dogs and everything they do?
Shut the fuck up when the last time we were successfully even forget about success when was the last time we played good enjoyable watchable footy 20 years ago

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up when the last time we were successfully even forget about success when was the last time we played good enjoyable watchable footy 20 years ago
Last year I enjoyed;
The Cowboys game a little bit, too close for comfort
The Chooks game a lot, anytime we beat them farkers it's party time
The Parramatta game, every time we beat The Scum it's also party time
The Tigers game, that was heavenly
Even though we didn't win the Souths game was enjoyable to watch
The Titans game a little bit. for some reason I find them hard to hate
The Knights game a lot, anytime we stick it up Klemmer is a good time to celebrate
The Manly game, kicking their arse with a field goal was a feel good experience.

See plenty of enjoyment, but of course we all want more.

Always a Bulldog

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year I enjoyed;
The Cowboys game a little bit, too close for comfort
The Chooks game a lot, anytime we beat them farkers it's party time
The Parramatta game, every time we beat The Scum it's also party time
The Tigers game, that was heavenly
Even though we didn't win the Souths game was enjoyable to watch
The Titans game a little bit. for some reason I find them hard to hate
The Knights game a lot, anytime we stick it up Klemmer is a good time to celebrate
The Manly game, kicking their arse with a field goal was a feel good experience.

See plenty of enjoyment, but of course we all want more.

Always a Bulldog
Missing the days of having the confidence before kickoff that we will smash teams. Too long there's been the assumption we would get beat and surprised we won.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Manly stooped and so will Melbourne.
Why are Belamy's rookies better than Ciraldo's?
They key is to enjoy the game with the players challenging themselves as individual competitors, Bulldogs never quit.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly stooped and so will Melbourne.
Why are Belamy's rookies better than Ciraldo's?
They key is to enjoy the game with the players challenging themselves as individual competitors, Bulldogs never quit.
Bellamy's rookies have been in their system for years, Ciraldo's rookies have been our system for weeks.

Always a Bulldog