Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was a great match!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha I thought more people would watch. Good start by Pies but it was just a matter of when after the first quarter for the West Coast... so worth it to see Maguires smug face post match :grinning:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed the game and the vision of Maguire looking devastated after the final siren. It looked for a while as if Collingwood would get the chocolates but the Eagles never gave up.

The day got off to a bad start as the Collingwood banner self destructed before a player got near it. A gentleman that I spoke to at the local coffee shop this morning told me that he nearly took out a Magpie this morning an omen perhaps??

I don't support either side but I have an aversion to Collingwood so was basically supporting the Eagles. At the moment they are talking about the NRL GF on channel seven news ho hum....will Cooper play?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed the game and the vision of Maguire looking devastated after the final siren. It looked for a while as if Collingwood would get the chocolates but the Eagles never gave up.

The day got off to a bad start as the Collingwood banner self destructed before a player got near it. A gentleman that I spoke to at the local coffee shop this morning told me that he nearly took out a Magpie this morning an omen perhaps??

I don't support either side but I have an aversion to Collingwood so was basically supporting the Eagles. At the moment they are talking about the NRL GF on channel seven news ho hum....will Cooper play?

Definitely an omen :grinning: I know Cooper playing will be brave and all the rest, but it's too big of a risk surely... they could be a player down in the first 5.... but can they win without him? Such a shit predicament.. karma I say

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fans will be fans but at the end of the day it was a good performance by the officials and West Coast despite being behind most of the game were the better team bar the first 15 or so

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Say what you will about AFL, but the G with 100K packed in,is such a spectacle

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was at work today and my colleague that I was taking my breaks with, is a die hard fan of west coast.
Those AFL supporters go special officer doofy on grand final day don’t they?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

the noise was awesome and that's just through the TV... Hopefully our game gets a good atmosphere tomorrow.. the DOGS game that is.. not that lousy thing after it

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the noise was awesome and that's just through the TV... Hopefully our game gets a good atmosphere tomorrow.. the DOGS game that is.. not that lousy thing after it
Was incredible in the final quarter...both sides getting to the front, all in....oh the pain for Collingwood fans...but fuck ‘em!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember I was at the F1 a few years back and we went to a game at the MCG. Was round 3 or something and there were about 75 thousand people there. Blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.