Afl gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Anyone watching? Just have a very quick look and you'll see that their coverage is so good.

thread title just changed itself from AFL GF in caps to what it is, that's weird

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just turned it on hawthorn need to be banned from the comp for a year to make things fair

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
98000 crowd figure, that's a decent number was expecting 105,000

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was kinda hoping Adelaide would of won it this year considering what happened this year would have been a good fairytale ending

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
my mate is a hawthorn supporter, he went after the game, got changed and came down and kicked it at the beach with us... I gave him a mouthful about how NRL supporters don't just sit back casually after winning a GF. We make it be known that we just won! We close streets and party for days! Afl supporters need to learn how to support their team properly... He followed it with "we're getting tired of celebrating so much since we've won 3 in a row now". Kinda shut me the f*ck up since we can't even win 1.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
my mate is a hawthorn supporter, he went after the game, got changed and came down and kicked it at the beach with us... I gave him a mouthful about how NRL supporters don't just sit back casually after winning a GF. We make it be known that we just won! We close streets and party for days! Afl supporters need to learn how to support their team properly... He followed it with "we're getting tired of celebrating so much since we've won 3 in a row now". Kinda shut me the f*ck up since we can't even win 1.
lol they certainly don't appreciate it as much as the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.