Rumour AFB to leave Manly

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Powerhouse Manly prop Addin Fonua-Blake has been granted permission to leave Manly, and Sydney, at the end of the 2020 season.

In a statement released by the Sea Eagles on Wednesday morning, Manly said they would "look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds as long as the Sea Eagles receive fair and reasonable compensation".

The Sea Eagles have advised Fonua-Blake, and his manager that this matter needs to be resolved promptly so that all parties can plan for the future.

Fonua-Blake has asked Manly for permission to discuss future deals with a small number of NRL clubs outside of Sydney.

More to come ...

Let’s hope Barrett is after this beast!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck I’d love him. One of my fav players. Exactly what we ducking need too

Sucks.

Malla

Reaction score
Why would he want to leave Syd? I don't understand lol he was born in Syd, played juniors at Souths, Eels and Dragons lol

Prob just a smokescreen. Would be good to have him in blue and white next year.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would he want to leave Syd? I don't understand lol he was born in Syd, played juniors at Souths, Eels and Dragons lol

Klemmer was the same and he wanted out of Sydney too?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Maybe he cbf with the attention/media etc.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will end up at the cowboys and McGuire to the Dragons, AFB and Taulmalolo are good friends from the Tongan side

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True - but he doesn't make it easier on himself with some of the shit he says/does
he wouldve been fucked if he was at the bulldogs during any of his outbursts lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer is a flog why would you bring him up
Coz he was a Sydney boy who all of a sudden wanted out of the city?
You don’t think Manly fans are feeling the same way we did about Klemmer leaving?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No Nat i just like someone that bends the line and wants to win. Not powder puffs like Tolman bent backwards or in your case bent over.
I don’t support wife bashers like AFB and it’s your choice if you want to but Tolman hasn’t been re-signed. You’ve been quite emotional in your posts lately and I hope you’re ok

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm dreaming that he is using the excuse of wanting to leave Sydney, as the reason to get a release, then he could negotiate with clubs outside Sydney and finally decide that it might be better to stay in Sydney and is free to sign with us, BTW only dreaming.

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will end up at Newcastle by the sounds of it .