Addo Carr

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im confused. Where worried about meaney in the air which i think is his best attribute.
Where worried him catching bombs when he grew up as a fullback.
Why wouldnt u play them both considering our other winger has played prop and second row all his life and looks lost out there under a kick and positional play.
Just a thought.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now i know why.......smith. but hes out of the equation if hes moving to centre.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In my personal opinion - Meaney will become a liability under the new laws of the game with respect to jumping.

His speed is phenomenal, and wouldn't mind him on the bench in the role of lil Papa last season. But he will get found out and out-jumped eventually. He was played a limited number of games on the wing towards the back end of last season. Once he is found out, it will become as known weakness, much like Utai post the Cowboys 04 semi.
Irrelavent if he plays his preferred position in fullback imo. He's better than most under the high ball, only dropped one last season and that was due to someone being offside and getting penalised for it.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s official. We have become the stingiest club in the nrl because of des Hasler. Just because Dessie stuffed up with back ended contracts it doesn’t mean you don’t throw big bucks at talented players. Show ado Carr 700k and watch him come running over to belmore. Get it done already.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s official. We have become the stingiest club in the nrl because of des Hasler. Just because Dessie stuffed up with back ended contracts it doesn’t mean you don’t throw big bucks at talented players. Show ado Carr 700k and watch him come running over to belmore. Get it done already.

for 700k you would want him busting tackles like Fergo... I think one of the main reasons the Dogs pulled out on the Latrell race is because they realised he is a basket case and could prove a hinderance

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know. The way Des has treated our club by screwing loyal players over has made us a 'blackspot' for players. Lets hope signing Thompson and JAC changes all that.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like he’s going to Souths fk sakes they picked up Jet mid season then Arrow and Latrell and now JAC (apparently)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
for 700k you would want him busting tackles like Fergo... I think one of the main reasons the Dogs pulled out on the Latrell race is because they realised he is a basket case and could prove a hinderance
For 700k you would want someone that isn't actually a winger lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who in our team has genuine pace over 0-10, 0-40 and up to 100m? We are the slowest team I reckon
Smith, Okunbor and Meaney are athletes, they go alright. DWZ and King are also pretty quick. Add some backrowers that arent the slowest and were not actually that bad.

Our centres and halves probably kill us but if Averillo kills it next yr than that's some more pace on an edge.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sounds like he’s going to Souths fk sakes they picked up Jet mid season then Arrow and Latrell and now JAC (apparently)
If true we should be picking up their scraps. Gagai (surely they can't keep him) and Johnston. Storm have the same recruitment method so they'll probably get Gagai tbh.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If true we should be picking up their scraps. Gagai (surely they can't keep him) and Johnston. Storm have the same recruitment method so they'll probably get Gagai tbh.
Gagai is coming across as past his best. He hasn't really done anything outstanding since his Newcastle days and is still living off that reputation. Even the Queensland team joke about origin Gagai and Club Gagai.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hearing dragons might snatch Addo-Carr

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt he would be stupid enough to get his career ruined by McGregor. But stranger things have happened.
He could always go the the Warriors...............

Pubbroker

New Pup
Reaction score
First off the only other time I’ve declared anything on here about player movements was when Curtis Rona left the dogs and I was spot on...

The deal is almost finalised for addo Carr it’s done with the dogs I obviously don’t know how much or how long just know it’s done... the finalising will happen once other players from other clubs move expect to see Latrell at Souths Gagai to Melbourne..
Speed can not be coached! For years our backs have been the slowest moving when compared to other teams. We now are building a team of speed, we need a Gagai or Ado Carr. Then it’s only left to sign an organised structured half or 5/8.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Speed can not be coached! For years our backs have been the slowest moving when compared to other teams. We now are building a team of speed, we need a Gagai or Ado Carr. Then it’s only left to sign an organised structured half or 5/8.
Gagai lol. When will people stop suggesting him haha.