Addo Carr

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sold on remis at centre. He looked average in the trial against the sharks. Harper played better
Yeah I thought Harper looked better aswell. I’d rather smith on the wing but he will get first crack at centre I’d say

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I thought Harper looked better aswell. I’d rather smith on the wing but he will get first crack at centre I’d say
Yup smith on the wing, definitely agree as would most.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Bulldogs as a club don't have players that create publicity thru there views,there always been a in house club with no distractions ,name a player apart from hoppa who I might add has been told to pull his head in that's bigger than the club?
Shutup idiot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Captain coach. BTW, you must be ecstatic that your man Josh Reynolds had his charges dropped? haha
Never liked him but glad he is innocent. Now the dirty money hungry slut will be facing charges.

Toxic femininity at its finest.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Captain coach. BTW, you must be ecstatic that your man Josh Reynolds had his charges dropped? haha
Tbh I don't really care. Guilty or not guilty, has no impact on my life. Good for him that he got off for something he clearly didn't do.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My boys first training session with Wenty was tonight, 3 different coacheds all are convinced we got him.

Take it with a grain of salt. Don't know their credentials and didn't ask them. They just came up to me because of my jersey.
All the best with your boy this season bro

My boy is 4 on Saturday (technically 1) already got him side stepping cones and kicking/passing the footy in his dogs jersey

Chur

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank God we didn't sign teddy,moses and woods,the club would still be getting out of the shit

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
it has been reported a few times bro. Most recently by Widler saying he thinks he’ll
end up at the dogs then there was the supposed swap for Lewis that was all media talk. .. it’s hard to say what’s actually true but I reckon we have spoken to him or at least or his family on his behalf...
If there was any substance to that rumour That Storm were keen to swap JAC for Lewis and we baulked

Oh

My

Lord

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the best with your boy this season bro

My boy is 4 on Saturday (technically 1) already got him side stepping cones and kicking/passing the footy in his dogs jersey

Chur
Thanks Uce!

Hope he steps up with this tougher comp and more professional team. He loves footy more than I do so I don't really push him, don't need to, just a few tips and tricks here and there. It's just getting him to stop eating all the time, well stop him eating the wrong type of food. Used the "your body is a big V8 and needs good fuel for it", seems to be working lol

Got him smashing the corned beef already, shame he doesn't like taro lol

PS rocked up to Wenty training with his Bulldogs gear on, Made a lot of friends already, surprising as we are in the Parra district lol