Addo Carr

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So there is hope after all.
Possibly. I mean considering that Foran and a few others are coming off contract and won't be renewed, we'll have a lot of money to spare... however it also depends on whether or not we've got room for him in the squad. We've got a few good wingers at the moment.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Possibly. I mean considering that Foran and a few others are coming off contract and won't be renewed, we'll have a lot of money to spare... however it also depends on whether or not we've got room for him in the squad. We've got a few good wingers at the moment.
I have a horrible feeling they (Dogs) will extend Foran so I won't feel at ease until it's officially said that he won't be. Fingers crossed until then.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight out of the horses mouth! He said a move to Sydney appeals to him because he wants his kids to grow up with family. His partner is due to give birth to his son, who will be one next year. The dogs have to chase him. He is clearly hinting for Sydney clubs to approach him for next season. Get it done bulldogs!!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a horrible feeling they (Dogs) will extend Foran so I won't feel at ease until it's officially said that he won't be. Fingers crossed until then.
I think they probably will too but I doubt it would be on enough money to stop signing other targets. It will be a significantly reduced contract.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think they probably will too but I doubt it would be on enough money to stop signing other targets. It will be a significantly reduced contract.
Then watch the NRL come in with a "market value" stance and fuk us. I wouldn't waste a cent on Foran, even min wage would prevent us from getting a young guy and giving him a crack.

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran will not be re-signed under any circumstances.

JAC will not be signed unless he lowers his expectations of 700k+ a season.

The club is working on James Graham to make his comeback to the club and not in a playing role (2021)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

The club is working on James Graham to make his comeback to the club and not in a playing role (2021)
Was hoping something could happen with James coming back in 21.

More positives having him on staff in some capacity.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Would love Graham back here helping our forwards

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would love Graham back here helping our forwards
Maybe he will. Could be another reason why he told Luke Thompson to come to the Doggies. One come to play the other comes to help coaching in 2021. I'd love to see Jammer around the club again.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Jammer was a legend... felt sorry for him at the end he was doing all the tough carries from our line and getting hammered... Tolman too small and Klemmer taking half an hour to play the ball... he gave his all in the blue and white...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jammer was a legend... felt sorry for him at the end he was doing all the tough carries from our line and getting hammered... Tolman too small and Klemmer taking half an hour to play the ball... he gave his all in the blue and white...
Jimmy will always be a Bulldog. It feels wrong seeing him in St.Merge gear and he's a true gentleman who is widely respected and a great footy mind. It would be amazing to have him back at the club.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I must say that i have been following your posts, and you have been bang on the money with signings.

Is the club in negotiations with any other players?
Most of his posts are just guesstimates.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope it’s true! Addo carr would definitely help us out! Plus with him and Thompson could also help to lure more talent!
I wouldn't take someone's word on Facebook as fact. Its 100% likely he is just telling a white lie. As with all our signings nothing is true unless its announced by the dogs themselves.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't take someone's word on Facebook as fact. Its 100% likely he is just telling a white lie. As with all our signings nothing is true unless its announced by the dogs themselves.
Yeah I know but it’s good to hope aha.
Some other lad says he’s seen proof that addo carr has agreed to join the dogs.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love Graham back in some capacity off the field BUT wasn't Graham also promised a role in his contract negotiations with the Dragons once his playing contract was to finish?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC wants 700k?? Fuk me! Not even the Roosters would pay that much with brown paper bags.....