Addo Carr OUT of All Stars

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't hate the concept of the game. But I hate the timing of this and other nothing tournaments that risk the best players many clubs have in what I consider a cash grab for the NRL.

I hope JAC is fine though. Not the first player in our squad to opt out of rep duties.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fox always does his people proud and has earned a breather from the all stars arena.
Doggies lesstrott !

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The match is a good spectacle and nice warm up to the season, I know I sound greedy but I want our players with a club first mentality.

club > everything else NRL related.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing game anyway.

Like the concept is okay, but it's always bog average players with most of the big drawcards pulling out to be fresh for their respective clubs.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing game anyway.

Like the concept is okay, but it's always bog average players with most of the big drawcards pulling out to be fresh for their respective clubs.
The thing is it means nothing to you it means everything to the Fox if you follow him on insta its all about his heritage and people!!
Its massive!

Im guessing you aren't indigenous but what if its your heritage and you were a star player..
Different story "Nothing game anyway"

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's had a full on year plus a short turn around.. As others have said, he's probably just gassed and wants to spend more time with the fam.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CLUB FIRST....... Does any one still think were no chance for the 2023 Finals, because whoever you are you are wrong.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The ‘Foxx’ did reveal though that a “big part” of the decision has to do with giving himself more time to get comfortable with the systems new coach Cameron Ciraldo has implemented over pre-season.

“It’s a complete opposite to what I’m used to, but I’m buying in 100 per cent. I’m still getting used to everything and improving every day,” Addo-Carr said.

I'd be interested to know exactly how things are opposite now

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
CLUB FIRST....... Does any one still think were no chance for the 2023 Finals, because whoever you are you are wrong.
We are definitely a chance. But we still have concerns and questions over a number of things

- our number 7 is a concern
- our centre pairing have question marks over them
-TPJ and Thommo have been inconsistent
- New coach and philosophy which could take time to gel if it does at all
- Hayze perham who couldn’t get a start at Parra is our fullback..
- Depth is very questionable
- Bench is looking average..

I am hoping all of the above comes good for us and we kill it but this is just stating the obvious glaring issues

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing is it means nothing to you it means everything to the Fox if you follow him on insta its all about his heritage and people!!
Its massive!

Im guessing you aren't indigenous but what if its your heritage and you were a star player..
Different story "Nothing game anyway"
I mean "nothing game", in that it doesn't count toward the seasons success.

Teams are within their rights to pull players, because look at when RFM went down in an international, we got fuck all compensation, and lost on of out best players.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I like this fuckin All Stars game. Good concept, soldiers representing their families. But to risky you ask me, I'd rather this slippery Fox fuck be ready for the Blue & White first
Not sure what you mean by, "Soldiers representing their families"?

Other than that I don't think any games should be played before season start other than a couple trial matches at the club's discretion. All Rep games should be after season proper other than the NRL's constantly missed opportunity for AUS V NZ on Anzac Day isntead of that stupid Rorters V Souths game.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are definitely a chance. But we still have concerns and questions over a number of things

- our number 7 is a concern
- our centre pairing have question marks over them
-TPJ and Thommo have been inconsistent
- New coach and philosophy which could take time to gel if it does at all
- Hayze perham who couldn’t get a start at Parra is our fullback..
- Depth is very questionable
- Bench is looking average..

I am hoping all of the above comes good for us and we kill it but this is just stating the obvious glaring issues
Agree with all this except in defence of Thomson he suffered a pretty bad concussion. No fault of his own.
And he was being receiving poor quality ball from both JMK and Flanagan, which didn't suit his lightweight, high leg speed running style.
On the other hand he will miss Vaughan this season.
I'd put it more as the squad is short at least two experienced front rowers to make a dent in the finals. There is quite a bit of talent in the outside backs, even if inexperienced.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by, "Soldiers representing their families"?

Other than that I don't think any games should be played before season start other than a couple trial matches at the club's discretion. All Rep games should be after season proper other than the NRL's constantly missed opportunity for AUS V NZ on Anzac Day isntead of that stupid Rorters V Souths game.
What I mean ? I’m talkin the boys representin they families/culture out on the field. Fuck else would I mean kid? These boys who play rugby league, they tough as nails my friend. Fuckin gladiators you ask me.

I agree on you with that, no ball kicked before the season starts !