• Yes

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can see it but why can’t the board see it ???
Just sign Brandon smith and addo Carr watch us fly in 2021
Make it happen team
Don’t need anyone else,
What do you think guys please vote

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need more than that, no to jac, i admired the guy earlier in the year, now the race card is pissing me off. Just wants to play with his brothers which i get, too much of a distraction, you dont see the poly boys do it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Both would be great. The Storm will want players in return for both of them. Storm, take your pick between Napa, Lewis and DWZ :D . I think JAC will be at the Tigers or Rabbitohs. We have to do literally everything we can to get B. Smith.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Both would be great. The Storm will want players in return for both of them. Storm, take your pick between Napa, Lewis and DWZ :D . I think JAC will be at the Tigers or Rabbitohs. We have to do literally everything we can to get B. Smith.
We can even give them Chrichton, and send back Britt and Stimpson too. That would be Amazing

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think addo carr is money badly spent. he is a weapon and one of my favourite players but i think we will get much more value and team balance buying spine players. Okunbour and DWZ are enough for us on the wings at the moment and throw in reimis we are hardly light on outside backs. Yes we could have better backs but they wont see the ball without a quality 6,7,9

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We can see it but why can’t the board see it ???
Just sign Brandon smith and addo Carr watch us fly in 2021
Make it happen team
Don’t need anyone else,
What do you think guys please vote
I think you are off your head.

Both players are not off contract, and you make it out as easy as ordering a happy meal at Maccas.

Snap d fuk outta it

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry boys, my podiatrist lives next door to Cameron Smith. Brandon Smith ain't going anywhere next season.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with B Smith, who would be great at dummy half, but surely we don't need a high cost winger while we've more important spots to fill like hooker, half, and a dominant front rower.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry boys, my podiatrist lives next door to Cameron Smith. Brandon Smith ain't going anywhere next season.
Probably right re B Smith, but plenty of players were going nowhere before ending up somewhere else over the past few silly seasons. I'm expecting plenty of the unexpected again this summer.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If be ok with it but would prefer Grant to Smith

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure we would take both in a heartbeat.
But if they don't have the desire to come here I can't see how it's a fail by our recruitnent.
Last year the tigers and bulldogs wanted lantrell Mitchell but he wanted souths. What can you do?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is not going to happen, but JAC would be awesome at fullback.