• Yes

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is not going to happen, but JAC would be awesome at fullback.
I'm not arguing him as a potential fullback but I question after slater retired why bellamy overlooked him for papenhausen, drinkwater, Hughes etc.
To demand fullback money into our current fragile setup is a risky move.
I would still take him as a gun winger though make no mistake.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They aren’t all we need and it’s not that simple if people really think the board don’t know these blokes are guns they’re kidding themselves you’ve gotta have them wanting to play here and for the right money

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its a safe bet Grant will be at Melbourne unless somebody offers him a million a season.
If give it to him. If Foran is worth a million Grant has to be, with the difference he would make. Its overs but he's one I'd pay overs for

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If give it to him. If Foran is worth a million Grant has to be, with the difference he would make. Its overs but he's one I'd pay overs for
I'd give Grant 1m too if other competition forced us too. Whoever is the best value out of B. Smith and Grant. If equal I'd probably go B. Smith still. He's one of my favourite players in the game. If we wait another year I think there's McInnes (same sort of money, but imo, other two are better) but again not a lot. Maybe we front load their contracts. I'm still hoping we can secure someone like B. Smith for ~800k a year, if we're running with what we currently have at hooker for another year it's going to hurt so bad...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'll probably be worth that in a few years so its a valid point. Though how much are you wining or losing if you get Smith for 700k?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC just wants fullback money which is one reason I say no to him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JAC just wants fullback money which is one reason I say no to him.
We have to pay overs (which is "fullback money") anyways, like we did with Cotric. You could say Cotric is on fullback money too.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Although Foran isn't worth a mil.
Throw Grant 800. That's overs. Should be enough.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still not convinced Brandon Smith is a top shelf Hooker. Have people actually watched his distribution from dummy half. His a great little player , but better served to playing lock.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have to pay overs (which is "fullback money") anyways, like we did with Cotric. You could say Cotric is on fullback money too.
Overs maybe but not fullback money & I wouldn't say Cotric is fullback money either.

And if JAC did sign with us we'd probably find out later that he is best mates with Anthony Mundine & then he would get him to leave in the dark of night like he did with Haumono SOB Williams.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Overs maybe but not fullback money & I wouldn't say Cotric is fullback money either.

And if JAC did sign with us we'd probably find out later that he is best mates with Anthony Mundine & then he would get him to leave in the dark of night like he did with Haumono SOB Williams.
DWZ got fullback money and he's on less than Cotric will be.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We don't need JAC at all.
Wingers aren't the concern.
Structurally we need work on our spine and muscle in our forwards forst.
Bulldogs fan here: sit down and shut up nasheed...........