Adam Reynolds

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Stupidest decision not to make a play for him. He’s turned the broncos into title contenders
The way it's looking the best 7s in the comp are:
Cleary / Hughes / Moses / Reynolds / Hynes
That will arguably be your top 5 teams with the exception of the Cowboys.
Proves how crucial it is to have a good halfback.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of Reynolds, the way we're going I'd even consider taking Josh back. :grinning:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way it's looking the best 7s in the comp are:
Cleary / Hughes / Moses / Reynolds / Hynes
That will arguably be your top 5 teams with the exception of the Cowboys.
Proves how crucial it is to have a good halfback.
On current form, I'd go Reynolds, Hughes, Cleary, Moses, Hynes. But it's a close call (Hynes has mostly been great) and it's daylight after that.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s the one that got away

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On current form, I'd go Reynolds, Hughes, Cleary, Moses, Hynes. But it's a close call (Hynes has mostly been great) and it's daylight after that.
Nah that’s just recency bias. DCE and Ben Hunt are still in the top 5. I’d go Cleary, Hughes, DCE, Reynolds, Hunt, Moses, Hynes.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stupidest decision not to make a play for him. He’s turned the broncos into title contenders
And turned the Bunnies into losers.

What bloody idiot in our coaching squad thought it was OK not to chase him? The same mindless idiots who thought Benji wasn't worth a shot, I guess.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You people have rocks in your heqds.
How do you live always lamenting the not haves? Or should I say not halves. ( terrible I Know)

Look to next year.

JMK gooone.
Mahoney in.

Maybe TBaz gets sacked who knows.

But fark me if we signed Reynolds. We dont sign mahoney. And we would still be stuck with JMK top 5 hooker next year.

More plodders to be shed and other signings coming.

This is enough posotive for me. Today.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Easy to say we should have got Reynolds like it was Supercoach, but reality is probably different. We probably didn't have the cash he wanted for starters, we need a lot more than just a half, Brisbane didn't. We need Mahoney just as much as a half. The thought is he was keen to come to Brisbane for more reasons than the broncos too.

We got Burton and mahoney for less than Reynolds wages. We still need more than a half so I doubt we had a million to spend on a half.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But fark me if we signed Reynolds. We dont sign mahoney. And we would still be stuck with JMK top 5 hooker next year.
Untrue. We signed TPJ,Naden, Dufty and Vaughan after Brisbane signed Reynolds. We had plenty of money. TPJ covers the Reynolds signing. I’d be happy losing TPJ or Kikau for Reynolds.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Untrue. We signed TPJ,Naden, Dufty and Vaughan after Brisbane signed Reynolds. We had plenty of money. TPJ covers the Reynolds signing. I’d be happy losing TPJ or Kikau for Reynolds.
We probably paid not much more for those 4 players than Reynolds costs by himself. Ppl aren't getting it, we needed money for more players so couldn't afford a million dollar 7. Brisbane were ok for players but no 7, and Milfords money almost pays for Reynolds.
He was on massive overs.

And who says he even considered coming here. Moving a few suburbs over isn't a life change, which he may have been after as well.