Adam Reynolds

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bring in Reynolds and fuck off Flanagan. Many clubs would want him. Especially at his 400k price which in my opinion is 400k too much..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He isnt coming here

All i hope is that whatever the outcome it derails their season

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Flanagan doesn’t become who Barrett thinks he is going to be, we should run with Lewis and burton, burton has a boot and a beast in attack, Lewis has a good kicking game ok at passing but knows how to execute ( take notes Flanagan) and a beast at defending

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could trade Flano to another team that needs a half for an up and coming centre or forward. Get Reynolds and Burton, keep Lewis as a defensive backup.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's run like once all season for 5 metres. He's a great distributing and kicking half but we have Burton who will do 90% of the kicking. Once Burton arrives, hopefully Flanagan can look slightly better without any of the playmaking responsibility.

Plus, we don't have a spare 800k to spend on a half when the priority is to invest in a hooker and forwards
This, he goes well in a side full of monsters but with our team of physically handicapped amputees he'd be of no use.

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What do we think? Wants a two year deal at Souths. Surely we can offer him that and longer. Imagine a halves pairing of Reynolds / Burton. Would be among the best in the competition. I remember this guy and Inglis turned Souths around all those years ago when Souths were going pretty average.

Surely with the likes of Napa, DWZ and a number of other overpaid players coming off contract we can bring him over?

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
31 in a few months. Bloody good proven player, based on ability and big game experience alone,Of course you sign him.he has been very consistent over the years..!!

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So per the kennel our side will soon look like

Papenhausen
Addo Carr
Staggs
Cotric
Tuppou
Burton
Reynolds
Haas
Smith
Thompson
Elliott
RFM
Taumololo

For depth in nsw cup we will have :

Allan
DWZ (next year)
Flanagan
Jackson

Just need Gary McIntyre back to make it all work

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reynolds should sign with the Tigers
1. Laurie
6. Douehi
7. Reynolds
9. Simpkins
They will improve slot

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
31 in a few months. Bloody good proven player, based on ability and big game experience alone,Of course you sign him.he has been very consistent over the years..!!
Yep and have Flanagan warming the bench....great idea!

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wouldn’t sign him more than a year , did you read the article today that he doesn’t train or something to that effect since 2019 since he had a vertebrae injury

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hell no.

Why sign old guys that other teams have disposed of? Leave that to the Sharks.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Flanagan has no utility value... he is not a runner, he is not fast, he is game in defence but could not defend in the middle... he plays '7' or he considers a career switch
Why can't Flanno play lock like Lewis?

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to do whatever we can to bring this guy over. Flanagan isn’t the solution and a reserve grader at best.

Any utility Burton will provide in games will be undone by Flanagan’s limited and underwhelming skills so far.

If we want to maximize the utility we get from someone like Burton, we need a decent half next to him.

I think we should focus on recruiting for the key positions for 2022:

1 x forward
1 x half
1 x hooker

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Flanagan doesn’t become who Barrett thinks he is going to be, we should run with Lewis and burton, burton has a boot and a beast in attack, Lewis has a good kicking game ok at passing but knows how to execute ( take notes Flanagan) and a beast at defending
I'd like Lewis in the team for this year

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds would be a great buy if he was going to play for another 3-5yrs. I think he's got 3 at best.
I think flans got potential, the whole teams plying terribly, I think he's got potential for sure