Opinion Adam Pompey To Partner Naden?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather the club invest their time and money on our local juniors and give alomotti a go,and some of our other youngsters.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather the club invest their time and money on our local juniors and give alomotti a go,and some of our other youngsters.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wayde Egan lol. I guess the best player to compare him to is Lichaa, Egan was on fire in Panthers Reggie's scoring tries with ease, hasn't really transitioned to FG well. In saying that he's still better than any hooker we have on the books lol.
Ah yh that's it, be was like slightly better than Katoa lol.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is investing in our local juniors will take a lot of time and as you can see fans are not going to wait another 5 to 10 years so we can be competitive .

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only question mark for me is fb.
What if DWZ has a 2020 season next year.
He hasn't really executed all the requirements of a fb even now. I worry.
And the remainder aren't fg fullbacks either judging on 2021 performances.

If there's limited funds then yes it should go to 9 and forwards.
If he plays anything like he did against the cows this year then we are winners.. If he doesn't then we fall back into that trap of testing players out again until we find a fit and in the meantime wasting out his contract.

Keeping Meaney whilst he grows further is an ok plan if he wants to stay on limited money, then there is Allen, Avo and even Casey.. It should buy us enough time to sort out the forward pack and by the time that is sorted we should have the funds for a rock star FB!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would rather Staggs
Seems like we are not interested in him....honestly I think we need another quality centre and surely we can afford him and still have the cash for decent forwards...look at the fukin chooks...they have about 8 quality first graders injured and still have quality players to bring into their squad.....sign stagg and piss off DWZ at end of 2023

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't make the 8 with Flanagan anywhere near that line up.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We def need a number 1 prop and hooker and focus should shift to fill them gaps.Hetherington is currently a number 2 prop who will get there but needs someone to push him along and can follow off.
But if Pappy is up for grabs then why wouldnt we throw the hat in ring with marquee money .
Be crazy not too and would be negligent if didnt.we dont have an out and out match winning x factor backline player.