No Source Adam O’Brien to get sacked

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane Flannagan to coach Newcastle.
Kyle will follow his dad and Mitchell Pearce will head to the dogs.
Where did you here that? That would work out for these few. Kyle needs it, supposedly his dad butts heads with coaches who tell Kyle things he doesn’t want to here. Mitchell probably has seen what the Bulldogs are planning for next year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dufty still playing hooker next year ?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair though it's not an impossible multi play...don't know myself but how long has O'brien been there? Also, where was Pearce tonite out injured I presume?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To be fair though it's not an impossible multi play...don't.know myself how long has O'brien been there? Also, where was Pearce tonite out injured?
Yup. He came back from almost a 3 month layoff, played 2 games and then done his hamstring.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup. He came back from almost a 3 month layoff, played 2 games and then done his hamstring.
Not ideal could only play half the games if he came to us, though i assume the pec injury I think it was is unlikely to reoccur/cause future problems.
Where do you sit on the experienced half option? And Pearce?

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really not sure about Pearce. Newcastle really haven’t been successful, he has had a good pack around him, saifiti brothers, Klemmer, Kalyan Ponga Bradman best in the backline

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not ideal could only play half the games if he came to us, though i assume the pec injury I think it was is unlikely to reoccur/cause future problems.
He's done the pec on multiple occasions in the last few years.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not surprised. Seems like a TOOL.!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd like an experienced half and Pearce is probably one of the most experienced in the game but I don't think he's the type that's going to lead and help our youngsters develop like BK did previously for us. We would be a better team with him on the field though, probably.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pearce may work out for us and for him. He needs backing and support. This will also help build his confidence and self-belief. With the old bulldog players coming back to help the new era of players - this can only be a win win situation. You never know, new team, new culture, fresh start.