News Adam Elliott's birthday

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another year close to retirement for this exceptional player or can we medically retire him now! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With less than a month to go until The Great One's birthday (October 16), I thought it might be nice if we did something to honour him. Show of hands - how many would be interested in pitching in to get Adam a gift....or at very least to sign and send on some sort of digital birthday card? Would anyone be interested in getting together and making a video card. We could all share our thoughts on what Adam means to the club and sign off with a nice rendition of Happy Birthday.

Adam is a much maligned footballer.
H e has more skills and passion than this site gives him credit for.
He is a great role model for indigenous Australia and its about time, for his talents and otherwise he is respected for that.
It fucks me off with the shit he attracts, he's out there like the rest of our blokes busted their guts for us.
Get the fuck off his case for fuck sakes sake !

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He is a great role model for indigenous Australia and its about time, for his talents and otherwise he is respected for that.
It fucks me off with the shit he attracts, he's out there like the rest of our blokes busted their guts for us.
Calm down, pops. I’m actually a fan of his.

Banned
Reaction score
He's going to be a one club player and 300 gamer.....that's a scientific fact!
Mainly playing reserves is the part you forgot to add.

Leave Brittany Alone!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope someone buys him a brain cell, at least then he will have a matching pair.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

He's fucking shit!

End of.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe the tigers can do a straight swap for matterson I'll even chip in

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont forget to invite Woolford, he can lend a hand.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With less than a month to go until The Great One's birthday (October 16), I thought it might be nice if we did something to honour him. Show of hands - how many would be interested in pitching in to get Adam a gift....or at very least to sign and send on some sort of digital birthday card? Would anyone be interested in getting together and making a video card. We could all share our thoughts on what Adam means to the club and sign off with a nice rendition of Happy Birthday.
Dc taking the piss