News Adam Elliott's birthday

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
With less than a month to go until The Great One's birthday (October 16), I thought it might be nice if we did something to honour him. Show of hands - how many would be interested in pitching in to get Adam a gift....or at very least to sign and send on some sort of digital birthday card? Would anyone be interested in getting together and making a video card. We could all share our thoughts on what Adam means to the club and sign off with a nice rendition of Happy Birthday.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm definitely up for this. Would love to tell him to piss off from our club

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Hulk

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha...the scientist strikes again :tongueclosed:

May your new club come calling!!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll chip in for a strippergram with the stripper stripping to "sweet caroline".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As a present I'd suggest a swizzle stick for his drinks that way he can use that instead ;)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Said it once and will say it again.. we desperately need a hand wanking gesture emoji.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What, the optimistic button coming back?

I don't see it happening.

As far as elliot being a 300 club man, there are too many factors to determine that, so no one knows what will happen
It's already predetermined.....scientific fact.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
With less than a month to go until The Great One's birthday (October 16), I thought it might be nice if we did something to honour him. Show of hands - how many would be interested in pitching in to get Adam a gift....or at very least to sign and send on some sort of digital birthday card? Would anyone be interested in getting together and making a video card. We could all share our thoughts on what Adam means to the club and sign off with a nice rendition of Happy Birthday.
Only if we are all standing in the nude.........