Opinion Adam Elliott

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh if and buts…. If your Aunty had balls she would be your uncle.

Fucking dribble on bud.

We did exactly what we had to getting rid of this flog at 500k+

Now for the other flog you support to fuck off.

As I said feel free to follow them. Sure as shit not wanted here. Just like them!
I’d bet I’m probably more well liked on here than you. You contribute little to this place. Just anger and hot air.

Stop projecting. You are the one who is talking dribble by trying to claim Elliott didn’t play well. And you clearly didn’t watch the game very closely if you don’t even understand that Brisbane were playing with 15 men and completely shot in the second half.

But keep braying, donkey. Your waffle isn’t without its entertainment factor.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He’s not wearing the blue and white so I don’t give two shits about him.

Just a reminder he was sacked from the worst performing team during his tenure. He’s hopeless get off that train
Yes, he was sacked…. But it was a short sighted decision and he has demonstrated beyond any shadow of doubt in the eyes of any reasonable fan that he is far from hopeless. Give it up, mate. You don’t have to like him, but it’s a fools errand to try and argue he can’t play after the firm he has produced this year. I’d expect that sort of nonsense from @Bulldogs09 …. Not so much from you.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, he was sacked…. But it was a short sighted decision and he has demonstrated beyond any shadow of doubt in the eyes of any reasonable fan that he is far from hopeless. Give it up, mate. You don’t have to like him, but it’s a fools errand to try and argue he can’t play after the firm he has produced this year. I’d expect that sort of nonsense from @Bulldogs09 …. Not so much from you.
What’s his career winning percentage?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is that even relevant in a team game? Come on, that is a @Bulldogs09 level stupid argument.

But seeings you went there, his win percentage this year is a lot better than the bulldogs’
Like I said perennial loser on the park.

I use to be a fan and defender of Elliot like yourself but I saw the light you should do the same. No one will remember this bloke in ten years as he will have wasted his talent and be beaten by his wife on a daily basis for being a drunk.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Like I said perennial loser on the park.

I use to be a fan and defender of Elliot like yourself but I saw the light you should do the same. No one will remember this bloke in ten years as he will have wasted his talent and be beaten by his wife on a daily basis for being a drunk.
That makes no sense. He has given up the drink, is happier in his personal life and is playing great footy. He is literally doing everything he can to maximise his talent. Stop being so salty.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck whether he has been playing half decent. The blokes a fuckwit & we & the others players do not want him in our side!!!
Lol what do you know about what type of bloke he is? His new teammates seem to like him just fine and I’m sure the players at Newcastle will too, And while he pissed off some people at the dogs, I’m sure he still has plenty of friends there. Players cheat on their wives and partners sll the time. This line of thinking that a mate deserves more loyalty than a partner is just fucked up bro code bullshit. He made a mistake…. He’s far from the only bloke on the planet to think with his dock while drunk and come to regret it. As for the players, who cares what they think? The vast majority of them need to be cleaned out, anyway. Elliott is one of the few players from last years’ squad we should have been looking to keep.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he's so good he'd be staying in Canberra end of story. Don't give me the bs he following his missus. 30 blokes in the top squad he could find another missus easy. 4 missed tackles on the weekend too. Huge.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If he's so good he'd be staying in Canberra end of story. Don't give me the bs he following his missus. 30 blokes in the top squad he could find another missus easy. 4 missed tackles on the weekend too. Huge.
I’d point out how delusional this clown is but his stupidity is clear for all.

1. Flopagun
2. Shit **** Elliott
3. Think he’s liked here

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
That's the problem with our fan base. They keep writing off players, when there are mountains of evidence to suggest the players aren't the problem - our processes and structures are.
Like I said to you earlier if you have such a problem with the club, go support the Raiders. And it’s not like he wouldn’t have left us anyway to go to the knights. Adam Elliot has made some of the dumbest, bone headed off field decisions and you’re sitting here trying to rewrite history that the club did him dirty. Nobody agrees with you. Go away

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Like I said to you earlier if you have such a problem with the club, go support the Raiders. And it’s not like he wouldn’t have left us anyway to go to the knights. Adam Elliot has made some of the dumbest, bone headed off field decisions and you’re sitting here trying to rewrite history that the club did him dirty. Nobody agrees with you. Go away
“Nobody agrees with you. Go away”

His voices in his head tell him different

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t need to agree with every decision the club makes to support the club…. And my opinion is in no way dependent on the agreement of others. I don’t need majority consent to hold an opinion. Plenty of clubs have stood by players who made worse decisions. If you don’t like my opinions, ignore my posts, because I won’t change of stop expressing them. Good talk.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol, my stat watch thread got merged??? Surely it was worthy of a thread in itself.

Anyway, a bit late, but here are his round 15 stats vs Newcastle

60 mins
71 SC points
15 runs
12 hit ups
134 metres
49 PCM
1 line break assist
7 tackle breaks
1 offload
5 dummies
3 passes
41 tackles
3 missed
93.18 per cent tackle efficiency

Another great game by Elliott.... anyone sensing a pattern here?

But go on, @Bulldogs09.... tell us once again that he can't play..... herp-a-derp

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol, my stat watch thread got merged??? Surely it was worthy of a thread in itself.

Anyway, a bit late, but here are his round 15 stats vs Newcastle

60 mins
71 SC points
15 runs
12 hit ups
134 metres
49 PCM
1 line break assist
7 tackle breaks
1 offload
5 dummies
3 passes
41 tackles
3 missed
93.18 per cent tackle efficiency

Another great game by Elliott.... anyone sensing a pattern here?

But go on, @Bulldogs09.... tell us once again that he can't play..... herp-a-derp
Unsubscribe

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
17 pages in and no matter how much you want to spin it, Adam Elliott is, and will always be an absolute flog! Club did the best thing flushing that turd outta here.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
17 pages in and no matter how much you want to spin it, Adam Elliott is, and will always be an absolute flog! Club did the best thing flushing that turd outta here.
Intelligent and insightful, as always.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good luck to Elliott but his type of back rower is replaceable and the constant off field issues weighed on our already struggling club