Opinion Adam Elliott

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can you please start a thread posting all of Flanagan's amazing stats this season?
I’ll do that when he is playing for a better team with better systems. You might be surprised.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why bother with this thread at all? That shitstain is no longer irelevent.
No longer irrelevant. Lol …. I think maybe you meant to say relevant. He is very relevant. A pertinent reminder of the bad management decisions which still plague our club,

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ll do that when he is playing for a better team with better systems. You might be surprised.
Or you could admit you were wrong and Flanagan isn't very good in any system?

Burton had a try and two try assists in the same team.. Why can't Flanagan produce when he gets more touches than Burton?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Or you could admit you were wrong and Flanagan isn't very good in any system?

Burton had a try and two try assists in the same team.. Why can't Flanagan produce when he gets more touches than Burton?
Because that’s the way the team is being coached. I am there to take organisational pressure off Burton so he and Dufty/ Avo can make the big attacking plays.

I have produced similar games to what Burton produced on Friday. Most notably, my debut for us against Newcastle.

Barrett slowly killed my confidence last year and since returning to the team, I have been told to keep it simple.

Last year everyone was calling Elliott a plodder. I’m surprised you’re not all learning from your mistakes.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No longer irrelevant. Lol …. I think maybe you meant to say relevant. He is very relevant. A pertinent reminder of the bad management decisions which still plague our club,
Haha,i knew what i meant. All that idiot did was give all the lowlife journos an excuse to drag the club and its fans through the mud at every opportunity,and that tool gave them plenty of ammunition.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha,i knew what i meant. All that idiot did was give all the lowlife journos an excuse to drag the club and its fans through the mud at every opportunity,and that tool gave them plenty of ammunition.
They are still doing it now, so him leaving hasn’t exactly solved the problem, has it? He is slowly becoming an absolute superstar and the club will pay for allowing itself to be dictated to by muck raking journos who will never find anything hood to say about us and angry, reactionary fans.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because that’s the way the team is being coached. I am there to take organisational pressure off Burton so he and Dufty/ Avo can make the big attacking plays.

I have produced similar games to what Burton produced on Friday. Most notably, my debut for us against Newcastle.

Barrett slowly killed my confidence last year and since returning to the team, I have been told to keep it simple.

Last year everyone was calling Elliott a plodder. I’m surprised you’re not all learning from your mistakes.
So barrett slowly killed your confidence, and thats why you cried.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So barrett slowly killed your confidence, and thats why you cried.
I cried because the idiot allowed me to stand in front of the media on a day I had been hooked from the field in front of my dad. I was brave yo show my vulnerability. If we could do away with bullshit macho beliefs such as it’s not ok to cry, more men will start getting help before it’s too late.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His new teammates love him. But hey, I guess a bunch of keyboard warriors with skid marked undies are in a much better position to judge,
Dont you wash your undies?

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh well,at least the WAGS might be safe now. Lets see how long it take for his next indiscretion to surface. The blokes a grub. Who gives a shit about his stats for one lousy game.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi la familiars,

King Elliott has been absolutely ripping it up lately, and many of you are still too stubborn to admit he’s a gun, so I thought I’d start a weekly stat watch thread. Wish I had thought to start doing this weeks ago because he has been producing similar figures consistently for the past few months.

Stats vs Roosters:

66 minutes
1 try
1 linebreak
67 fantasy points (most in the Raiders team)
15 hit ups
154 metres
52 post contact metres
2 tackle breaks
2 offloads
4 passes
37 tackles

Tapine and Papalii seem to get all the wraps, but Elliott has been as vital as anyone to Canberra’s resurgence. And he is also skilful enough to fill in at hooker if need be.

People call me a troll, but the truth is, I can look past our club’s shitty systems and see genuine talent. Elliott has always had that. Now he’s playing for a coach who actually knows what he’s doing and is playing him in his best position, he’s looking like a million bucks. Being off the booze and happy in his personal life is obviously helping too.

We could definitely use a player like him to help our cream puff forwards right now.

Anyway, I know most of you aren’t big on admitting your mistakes, but I will keep updating the thread, and if any of you are ready to admit I was right and you were wrong, I’m right here.

Peace.
How many of thosw tackles did he miss?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh well,at least the WAGS might be safe now. Lets see how long it take for his next indiscretion to surface. The blokes a grub. Who gives a shit about his stats for one lousy game.
Nobody who knows him thinks he’s a grub. He’s a young man who did some dumb shit on the piss, far from the only one in our game. Unlike the stupider ones. Elliott has learned. You’ll be waiting a long time for his next indiscretion,

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I loved his error playing the ball that the roosters got possession and scored after letting them back into the game

Blokes fucking trash.

Sutton had great stats to.

Roosters are shit (we beat them) they also had both jwh and Collins out along with teddy and whoever else.

No teddy. No chooks.

Elliott is average as fuck.

Just need crapagan gone now to!!

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi la familiars,

King Elliott has been absolutely ripping it up lately, and many of you are still too stubborn to admit he’s a gun, so I thought I’d start a weekly stat watch thread. Wish I had thought to start doing this weeks ago because he has been producing similar figures consistently for the past few months.

Stats vs Roosters:

66 minutes
1 try
1 linebreak
67 fantasy points (most in the Raiders team)
15 hit ups
154 metres
52 post contact metres
2 tackle breaks
2 offloads
4 passes
37 tackles

Tapine and Papalii seem to get all the wraps, but Elliott has been as vital as anyone to Canberra’s resurgence. And he is also skilful enough to fill in at hooker if need be.

People call me a troll, but the truth is, I can look past our club’s shitty systems and see genuine talent. Elliott has always had that. Now he’s playing for a coach who actually knows what he’s doing and is playing him in his best position, he’s looking like a million bucks. Being off the booze and happy in his personal life is obviously helping too.

We could definitely use a player like him to help our cream puff forwards right now.

Anyway, I know most of you aren’t big on admitting your mistakes, but I will keep updating the thread, and if any of you are ready to admit I was right and you were wrong, I’m right here.

Peace.
The fucker has cost me 1st spot in fantasy for that he can get fucked

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he's been pretty good at the Raiders, especially once getting a starting position.