Rumour Adam Elliott to Knights

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot isn't even making 1st grade currently so unless he is sucking off fittler daily I dont see it as even remotely possible he plays for NSW.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliot isn't even making 1st grade currently so unless he is sucking off fittler daily I dont see it as even remotely possible he plays for NSW.
He’s had the flu. Got 5 dally m points from his last two appearances and you reckon he was dropped? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s had the flu. Got 5 dally m points from his last two appearances and you reckon he was dropped? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So, as I stated, he isnt even making 1st grade currently. As for your origin comment I doubt fittler wants a crab playmaking when he has Yeo, Jake, Murray & Radley ahead of him and he isnt an edge 2nd rower who can tackle bust so exactly what role does he play if he is selected for NSW? Standing behind the tryline showing photos of Milley to cheer them up?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So, as I stated, he isnt even making 1st grade currently. As for your origin comment I doubt fittler wants a crab playmaking when he has Yeo, Jake, Murray & Radley ahead of him and he isnt an edge 2nd rower who can tackle bust so exactly what role does he play if he is selected for NSW? Standing behind the tryline showing photos of Milley to cheer them up?
Tommy Turbo just dislocated his shoulder, so I guess when the team lists come out next week he “won’t be making first grade currently” either. He’s already playing better footy than Radley… and Jurbo is overrated as all fuckery, imo. Elliott is getting better week by week. He has also been starting at hooker, which makes him a very handy bench utility option.

As I said, 5 dally m points in his last 2 starts. Trying yo trash talk him right now just makes you look dopey. Lol

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tommy Turbo just dislocated his shoulder, so I guess when the team lists come out next week he “won’t be making first grade currently” either. He’s already playing better footy than Radley… and Jurbo is overrated as all fuckery, imo. Elliott is getting better week by week. He has also been starting at hooker, which makes him a very handy bench utility option.

As I said, 5 dally m points in his last 2 starts. Trying yo trash talk him right now just makes you look dopey. Lol
You must a be a rellie because 2 good games of footy in 80+ appearances doesnt make the crab an Origin player. His ony real claim to fame is slapping out the old fella at every opportunity. Ricky wanted to keep the "Marquee signing" so bad he is off to newcastle.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You must a be a rellie because 2 good games of footy in 80+ appearances doesnt make the crab an Origin player. His ony real claim to fame is slapping out the old fella at every opportunity. Ricky wanted to keep the "Marquee signing" so bad he is off to newcastle.
Not too many forwards out there win 5 dally m points in
season, let alone 2 consecutive games.

He has been playing good footy all year ….has also come up with very few errors and only given about 3 penalties away all season. He is starting to produce his very best football because he is finally playing for a competent coach and has not touched a drink since the minor slip up which led to his sacking.

He has always had a lot of potential. Most of you just haven’t been able to see it due to your hate hard ons.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not too many forwards out there win 5 dally m points in
season, let alone 2 consecutive games.

He has been playing good footy all year ….has also come up with very few errors and only given about 3 penalties away all season. He is starting to produce his very best football because he is finally playing for a competent coach and has not touched a drink since the minor slip up which led to his sacking.

He has always had a lot of potential. Most of you just haven’t been able to see it due to your hate hard ons.
You should declare your man love for Elliot to the raiders forum. They will probably appreciate it more than us Bulldogs fans. Just saying.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You should declare your man love for Elliot to the raiders forum. They will probably appreciate it more than us Bulldogs fans. Just saying.
They declined my request for membership because I inferred they had small willies due to the cold weather.

Luckily for me, I enjoy making you all squirm with uncomfortable truths.

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
as his girlfriend Millie Boyle is rumoured to be signing with the Knights NRLW.
He will not be going to Newcastle he will be needed in England.
Have just heard that the 1969 song Sweet Caroline has been named the official song of the queens platinum jubilee celebrations

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sooo it appears that Elliot is actually following he’s one true love to the knights. The things you do for love.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reported today to have signed a multi year deal for $1.4M with the Knights. Wow, must be a 10 year deal cause 140,000 per year is his worth. Absolute fringe first grader doing a 'moses mbye, adam blair, tony williams' to make money from playing footy.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't give a flying f..k what this shitc..nt does or doesn't do to be honest.

Can we PLEASE stop talking about him ?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How's this cucks form hey
Doing an interview about him going to Newcastle in his raiders shirt on ch9 now. Grub

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How's this cucks form hey
Doing an interview about him going to Newcastle in his raiders shirt on ch9 now. Grub
I hate him as much as most Bulldogs fans as was a germ to our colours but I do think it’s great that Millie and himself are bringing awareness and programs to the disability space. Good stuff

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate him as much as most Bulldogs fans as was a germ to our colours but I do think it’s great that Millie and himself are bringing awareness and programs to the disability space. Good stuff
I agree on that and wouldn't ever discount that. I just reckon he could have changed his shirt