Official Adam Elliott statement

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or maybe he will get the necessary help he needs and continue to do great work with the community.

Pretty sad how hard some of you are death riding him, tbh,
I love how you continue to make it seem like poor Adam is the victim in this whole scenario. It's over with yet you want to keep discussing it as if he's a martyr. Everyone else seems to have moved on but you..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol I can’t even joke about that.... he’s my boy!

The neighbours who lived above me in my last house were actually legit drunks and traumatised him with their screaming and yelling, so he’s actually really timid :(

Attachments

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I love how you continue to make it seem like poor Adam is the victim in this whole scenario. It's over with yet you want to keep discussing it as if he's a martyr. Everyone else seems to have moved on but you..
Lol what an odd take. If you actually read through the thread rather than just zero in on my comments becsuse you disagree with me, you’ll see countless comments from salties who are unhappy with the decision “he’ll screw up again.... only a matter of time” .... or “I hope he realises most fans wanted him gone”. If people weren’t going to great lengths to reiterate for the 1000th time that they think he is a shit bloke, there wouldn’t be anything left to talk about, would there? ;)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol what an odd take. If you actually read through the thread rather than just zero in on my comments becsuse you disagree with me, you’ll see countless comments from salties who are unhappy with the decision “he’ll screw up again.... only a matter of time” .... or “I hope he realises most fans wanted him gone”. If people weren’t going to great lengths to reiterate for the 1000th time that they think he is a shit bloke, there wouldn’t be anything left to talk about, would there? ;)
So that was someone else that created a I Stand With Adam thread with dozens of posts from that person praising him and saying he should be our next captain etc?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So that was someone else that created a I Stand With Adam thread with dozens of posts from that person praising him and saying he should be our next captain etc?
I created that thread days ago, long before a decision was made, so it’s not really relevant to your claim I am the one flogging the dead horse now a decision has been made. My hyperbolic praise of the guy has always been a reactive take on the criticism he cops on here.... as long as you guys keep giving me ammo, I’ll keep doing it. I’m not breaking any kennel tiles by praising the guy, so if you don’t like it, you’re welcome to scroll on :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I created that thread days ago, long before a decision was made, so it’s not really relevant to your claim I am the one flogging the dead horse now a decision has been made. My hyperbolic praise of the guy has always been a reactive take on the criticism he cops on here.... as long as you guys keep giving me ammo, I’ll keep doing it. I’m not breaking any kennel tiles by praising the guy, so if you don’t like it, you’re welcome to scroll on :grinning:
And yet here you are, flogging a dead horse in every other Elliott thread. Anyway, carry on praising poor Adam the martyr...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope your mate isn't keen on popping his junk somewhere else that isn't a mental image in your head
I don't even want to think of that. I know another mate took up the offer, so it's just something they're into.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great it’s over, let’s concentrate on footy now.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And yet here you are, flogging a dead horse in every other Elliott thread. Anyway, carry on praising poor Adam the martyr...
I was planning to.... but it feels so much better to be doing it with your blessing. Thanks for that!

Malla

Reaction score
How do we smack mole in the mouth for talking shit about this situation