Official Adam Elliott statement

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wouldn't have hurt for Elliott to apologise to Lichaa in his statement. In fact he probably would have earnt alot of respect for doing it.
Why , Lichaa Mrs should be apologising to Michael and to Adams Mrs.

I heard Adam had fallen asleep and she went over to him and pulled his pants down because she wanted to see if the rumour about his magic stick was real. It's not his fault he was asleep

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
12 is plenty...lol

Maybe you have a bigger drinking problem than Elliott. Just as well the pretty girls won’t kiss you :p
I don't drink for reasons... actually that's a lie, I have had the odd drink over the last year on occasion.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My best mate has tried to convince me to join him and his other half in a threesome a few times. I've declined because I personally don't want to get a mental image of his junk that might pop into my head next time I'm having a beer at the pub with him.
I hope your mate isn't keen on popping his junk somewhere else that isn't a mental image in your head

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope Elliott now goes on to win the dally m. Enough of this circus. Let’s get to the footy. Last chance for him at the dogs. One more fuck up he should go.
Dally M winners are generally awarded to those who possess exemplary traits of character, both on and off the field ... chances of such an accolade are now zero to none, he knows he has stuffed up ...just needs to focus on his footy and redeem himself with man of the match type performances

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope so , I think he so fake as a person he just had a baby with his fiancé and goes on radio saying he a family man and a week later he trying to fuck his MATES girlfriend
WOW
Well said,the guy is a total waste of space,no he didn’t commit a crime,but the guy is morally clueless,how would u like him as your best man,what a grub.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A bit of additional info from a SMH article:

"Elliott has refused to call Lichaa since the incident. Elliott has vowed to deal with alcohol issues.

His partner Robyn and their nine-month-old son Lennex have since returned to the Northern Territory, but the couple have remained in contact. Elliott, who had consumed a dozen beers on the night, addressed the playing group early on Monday last week and how he crossed the line with Childerhouse.

He said he and Lichaa did not trade blows."
So his wife has taken their child and gone back home to NT.

Makes you think it's more than a kiss.

Reactions: ATT

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Or maybe he will get the necessary help he needs and continue to do great work with the community.

Pretty sad how hard some of you are death riding him, tbh,
Maybe he will, maybe here won't... But probability he will slip up again is high