Official Adam Elliott re-signs for 3 years

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sancho or w.e. he's called now saying Jackson signed for 700k isn't "reportedly".
Zero tackle has Jackson listed as 600k and they have been known to inflate contract prices..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Zero tackle has Jackson listed as 600k and they have been known to inflate contract prices..
Josh Jackson

Club: Bulldogs
SALARY: $700,000

Jackson's own career ambition has suffered as a result of the Bulldogs' lean past few years, unable to regain his NSW Origin jersey he wore in 2017. However, the Canterbury captain has certainly been well remunerated by the club, earning more than many of the current Test and Origin players who play in his back row position

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel a bit for the Warriors. Who would sign for them at the moment? Just too much uncertainty around them. They may end up being the Redcliffe Warriors the way things are going.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel a bit for the Warriors. Who would sign for them at the moment? Just too much uncertainty around them. They may end up being the Redcliffe Warriors the way things are going.
I heard Euan Aitken and kane Evan's have agreed to terms with the warriors

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That doesn't prove either is correct... I hope for our sakes that it's well below 600k