Official Adam Elliott re-signs for 3 years

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a funny coincidence but since pay left all of a sudden it feels like players want to come here now with tb as we are on the up I believe
I spoke to one of the players a couple weeks ago and they said the boys couldn’t stand him as a coach liked him as a bloke but were stoked he got the boot definitely a breath of fresh air with pay out the door

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
8. Thompson
9. B. Smith
10. Napa (replaced for 2022, bring Finucane back :D )
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliott

14. JMK
15. To'omaga
16. Sue (Seumanutafa)
17. C. Smith (Topine)
That pack is tiny and would get steamrolled every week.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
For what it's worth rumoured figures are dogs paid 1.25mil for 3yrs. Dogs wouldn't budge on the offer. Warriors offered 1.5mil and he obviously knocked them back. Dragons didn't put in an offer
Nah bro, he’s on 750k a year because our club always pays overs.

If those figures are accurate, that’s a great result for the club.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That pack is tiny and would get steamrolled every week.
We need to spend the remaining money on a top hooker and a half to go alongside Foran. We can address replacing Napa in 2022 (unless To'omaga or Seumanutafa have a massive 2021). Our biggest issue is scoring points and we're yet to see Thompson and Elliott together. I personally like the forward pack besides Napa (we're stuck with him). If we get Brandon Smith that's another big body.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here, this is wonderful news.

Before we recruit we have to at least be able to sew up our own first.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I spoke to one of the players a couple weeks ago and they said the boys couldn’t stand him as a coach liked him as a bloke but were stoked he got the boot definitely a breath of fresh air with pay out the door
Yeah not the sharpest tool old dean

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good re-signing.

Our next target must be Brandon Smith.

Bring in
Brandon Smith
Burton
Welch
Josh Reynolds

Goodbye
Tolman
Foran

1. Averillo
2. Meaney
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. DWZ
6. Burton
7. Josh Reynolds (one year)
8. Christian Welch
9. Brandon Smith
10. RFM
11. Thompson
12. Elliott
13. Jackson

14. Napa
15. Ogden
16. To'omaga
17. Wakeham

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fuck resigns Elliot when he is fucking uuseless. Fmd we are a shit club going nowhere fast
Its re-signs. Resigns means the exact opposite. Not real hard. I think it's a good signing too by the way

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not an exciting signing for me to be honest. I hope to god he is 300k a year and not 500k a year.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good re-signing.

Our next target must be Brandon Smith.

Bring in
Brandon Smith
Burton
Welch
Josh Reynolds

Goodbye
Tolman
Foran

1. Averillo
2. Meaney
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. DWZ
6. Burton
7. Josh Reynolds (one year)
8. Christian Welch
9. Brandon Smith
10. RFM
11. Thompson
12. Elliott
13. Jackson

14. Napa
15. Ogden
16. To'omaga
17. Wakeham
you cant be serious can you?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not an exciting signing for me to be honest. I hope to god he is 300k a year and not 500k a year.
No chance. 400-500k would be a realistic amount. Any less is a low ball. Any higher is too much. IMO.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Change comes from replacing Tolman. We will also replace Napa after next year. We do need change but you don't get rid of your best forward when you can keep him for a reasonable price. The real change should be at hooker and who's partnering Foran.

Also I'm not going to include the 8th game because Elliott went off basically at the start and didn't return (Manly), which lowers all of his averages.

Here is Carrigan which half The Kennel were frothing over previously:
~63 minutes (12 games)
0 tries
0 try assists
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
~44 tackles
20 tackle breaks (~1.7)
6 offloads (~0.5)
1 error
~144 metres
8 penalties conceded
This would be one of the best days of your life? Good on you mate enjoy. Carrigan is getting better and better every game would take him in a heart beat, he kills Elliot for metres gained and makes more tackles, also has less avg penalties conceded and less avg errors conceded too. Wait till he introduces a passing game he’ll be playing Origin. At this stage in his career he is miles ahead so understand why people forth.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah 8 games.

Look I dont mind him, but don't you think we need change? If we sign him, then have Thompson JJ NAPA and RFM its going to be pretty much the same pack that has been dominated for years.
If we can fuck tolman and Napa off and get one more solid forward like Pangai that would be a pretty decent forward pack don’t you think? But considering they just resigned Elliot I’m not sure they would go for him now we’re lacking more in other areas but saying that this club is known for blowing the budget on forwards we haven’t had a decent spine since we had barba,Reynolds,Hokko and Ennis that’s telling

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This would be one of the best days of your life? Good on you mate enjoy. Carrigan is getting better and better every game would take him in a heart beat, he kills Elliot for metres gained and makes more tackles, also has less avg penalties conceded and less avg errors conceded too. Wait till he introduces a passing game he’ll be playing Origin. At this stage in his career he is miles ahead so understand why people forth.
Carrigan offers nothing in attack and lock isn't a metre eater prop position anymore (is ~140m even considered that?). Carrigan is a modern day prop, not lock. Carrigan has more metres than Radley but it doesn't mean shit (same with tackles). Also a bit of dribble there because the penalty count difference is 1:8 in favour of Elliott...