Adam Elliott - Players Player from Round 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently in training sessions pink bib = the players player from last round (RFM wore it after first game)....

Adam Elliott is wearing it in training session today.

I'm not even joking here.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always thought a pink bib meant no contact as they had an injury

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way. He only played for about 40 mins.

Reactions: DT

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
pink is the right colour for elliott.. since he plays like a girl. my grandma can make 55m in 9 runs.. 1 better than him!

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently in training sessions pink bib = the players player from last round (RFM wore it after first game)....

Wtf

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In the kennel 321 thread, 9 different players got vote points. Elliott got none. So the kennel doesnt agree with it.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really surprised that Vladimir Putin would want to interfere with voting on Bulldogs Player's player ..................................

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's for his hit on JWH. The rest of the squad was suprised that a Bulldog forward actually knew how to use their shoulder in a tackle so they all votee for him.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's for his hit on JWH. The rest of the squad was suprised that a Bulldog forward actually knew how to use their shoulder in a tackle so they all votee for him.
That hit was the highlight of the entire game for the Bulldogs...in fact, I was left dumbfounded as to why it took 78mins to see them unleash some “madness”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That hit was the highlight of the entire game for the Bulldogs...in fact, I was left dumbfounded as to why it took 78mins to see them unleash some “madness”
Yh it was good to see. Our defence is complete garbage atm, hopefully it improves this week. I still think the defensive system Pay has implemented is flawed and puts too much pressure on our edge defenders, but the players in the middle simply aren't getting the job done and until they do it will never work.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No impossible, our players are either colorblind or pink bib is used instead of the dunce hat. Not hearing this, I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and mumbling "nah,nah,nah.......nah".

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Early April Fools joke

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way we are playing the whole team should be wearing pink

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Pink training bib used to indicate that a player was injured or returning from injury, so other players knew to take it easy on them. At least that's the way it worked under Hasler.

Maybe Elliot picked up an niggle last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.