News Adam Elliott on Summer Drive

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot haters need to listen to him speak...he is a top bloke and will hopefully continue to develop and become a club great some day

His comment about Napa and Hetherington was interesting for me..it may save Napas career if he can show some massive improvement on what we've seen to date...we have some very good props potentially with Ofahiki and the other lads...good times ahead

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliot haters need to listen to him speak...he is a top bloke and will hopefully continue to develop and become a club great some day

His comment about Napa and Hetherington was interesting for me..it may save Napas career if he can show some massive improvement on what we've seen to date...we have some very good props potentially with Ofahiki and the other lads...good times ahead
Will be our best forward this year I reckon. As long as he’s healthy

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was going well, his injury contributed to our shit year, sounds like a champ.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m lazy can someone give us the dot points

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
- Was on the way back from an MRI to measure progress on his recovery, hadn't heard that Hill was leaving, was shocked, will call Baz or a teammate to find out whats gone on.
- Feels much more professional around training.
- Credits the chat he had with Barrett for choosing to stay, called him a genius. Looks forward to adding to his own attacking game.
- Most excited about getting to know and form partnership with Flanagan who he said is an out and out halfback.
- Looks forward to seeing Hetherington and Napa partnership, said they offer different things but he's thinking they'll feed off each other.
- Doesn't want to jinx the positive pre season by saying things feel great, but he feels things are really coming together.

Might have missed a few things but I think thats most of it. If you want to be better informed listen to the interview you lazy bastards.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
- Was on the way back from an MRI to measure progress on his recovery, hadn't heard that Hill was leaving, was shocked, will call Baz or a teammate to find out whats gone on.
- Credits the chat he had with Barrett for choosing to stay, called him a genius. Looks forward to adding to his own attacking game.
- Most excited about getting to know and form partnership with Flanagan who he said is an out and out halfback.
- Looks forward to seeing Hetherington and Napa partnership, said they offer different things but he's thinking they'll feed off each other.
- Doesn't want to jinx the positive pre season by saying things feel great, but he feels things are really coming together.

Might have missed a few things but I think thats most of it. If you want to be better informed listen to the interview you lazy bastards.
I like how you deliberately left out the massive signing news so that people have to actually listen to it

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Nice one ... impressive. He seems like he’s got he’s head screwed on. Bring on Rd 1!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

He gets along with Napa, trying to ease fans pressure off his mate lol. Sorry Adam... Napa gotta go regardless of what he does this year

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love your work