News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me paint you a picture la familiars:

Mentally shot after conceding 60 a few weeks out from the finals, the Broncos lose to Parra next week and are upset by the dragons in round 25.

Adam Elliott’s Canberra win three very winnable games and go into the finals with momentum.

Led by Elliott. The Raiders upset Souths in week one of the finals, knock off the Cowboys in week 2, shock the Panthers in the prelim and then go on to beat Melbourne in the GF, with Adam Elliott winning his first Clive Churchill medal. During his post game presentation speech, Adam proposes to Millie. Then Sticky pulls out his guitar and dedicates a rendition of Wish You We’re Here to Jaemon Salmon.

Momentum is a powerful thing and Adam’s Raiders are gonna ride that to premiership glory, baby.

I feel sorry for you guys …. You must really miss that feeling of having someone to cheer for in the finals.

Don’t be a weak-gutted dog, get behind Sticky, Adam and the boys!
I think it's 50/50, Raiders should win their last 2 games, eels will defeat the Broncos but the last game against saints that will be close, If I had to pick a team to make the 8 I'd rather the Raiders instead of the Broncos any day, cannot see any team claiming the title but the Panthers and just because my parents follow Parra I'll be baracking for them, oh no here comes the hate lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think it's 50/50, Raiders should win their last 2 games, eels will defeat the Broncos but the last game against saints that will be close, If I had to pick a team to make the 8 I'd rather the Raiders instead of the Broncos any day, cannot see any team claiming the title but the Panthers and just because my parents follow Parra I'll be baracking for them, oh no here comes the hate lol.
So who you gonna barrack for from week 2 after the Eels are gone-ski? Lol

I know, it's a 50-50 proposition.....but the Broncos would be pretty dejected by that thumping last week and the Roosters have two very tough games to close out the season, so there is definitely still an opportunity for the Raiders to squeeze in pending other results. The draw is pretty helpful to them.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I should be getting some solid shuteye in a bit under six weeks.
They just beat Newcastle and you think they can win the comp They either just miss out or lose in the first week of the finals. They are a mid table team...at least next year, Elliot will be able to add something to the strong cubicle culture of the knights

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They just beat Newcastle and you think they can win the comp They either just miss out or lose in the first week of the finals. They are a mid table team...at least next year, Elliot will be able to add something to the strong cubicle culture of the knights
Nobody believed we were a chance in 1995, but our players believe. Canberra believe. And I believe.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nobody believed we were a chance in 1995, but our players believe. Canberra believe. And I believe.
Form line is a little bit different coming into the finals - Full strength Penrith beats Canberra by 40. Hopefully your man Elliot has a calm Mad Monday and doesnt destroy his contract with the Knights. he needs to not share a cubicle and keep his clothes on and he will be right

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who you gonna barrack for from week 2 after the Eels are gone-ski? Lol

I know, it's a 50-50 proposition.....but the Broncos would be pretty dejected by that thumping last week and the Roosters have two very tough games to close out the season, so there is definitely still an opportunity for the Raiders to squeeze in pending other results. The draw is pretty helpful to them.
If the Eels get done I'll barack for the Raider's only because Ricky has stuck with his Raiders for a long time and seeing him get a trophy I'd be ok with that!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that result has to help. A big win against the Beagles, who gave nothing much to play for, could have them leapfrog the Gronkos into the top 8.

Go the milk!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I would rather get tackled by her
She’s hot now but she looks like she will balloon out when she’s up the duff and never get back fit
Hot now? Bro I thought you had better taste than that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well that result has to help. A big win against the Beagles, who gave nothing much to play for, could have them leapfrog the Gronkos into the top 8.

Go the milk!
Yep I knew the broncs were shot. The raiders destiny is well snd truly in their hands. Go the green!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They are alive, however if Elliott does make the finals Raiders are going to get bundled out in week 1
Elliott’s been close to their best player this year. In fact, I would say he almost single handedly brought the club back into finals contention..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I found myself cheering for the Eels last night knowing full well that if the cards fall in Canberra's favour these last two games of the regular season, Flanacum would end up having uncontrollable multiple orgasms' in whittie tidies....he would also be unbearable to live with. And it may be the anarchist in me but I would find it interesting dare I say entertaining to see the Broncos end of season fallout if they end up missing the finals by dropping out of the eight. :grinning:

P.S Ute I do not endorse stupidity nor trolling nor do I stand with stupid.....sorry SmElliott. :grinning: I just think it would funny to see the Donkey's implode.

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
raiders looking good to make the 8 but I still think broncos will win dragons next wk with carrigan coming back. might come down to for and against for the final spot in the 8

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot shat on the raiders after they gave him a life line couldn’t wait to get out of the joint after 12 months. His dick tends to influence most of his decision making.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He might actually make it
After being sacked by a club and limping in cause another club thought they were top 4 5 weeks ago
La familiars we made it fam

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I found myself cheering for the Eels last night knowing full well that if the cards fall in Canberra's favour these last two games of the regular season, Flanacum would end up having uncontrollable multiple orgasms' in whittie tidies....he would also be unbearable to live with. And it may be the anarchist in me but I would find it interesting dare I say entertaining to see the Broncos end of season fallout if they end up missing the finals by dropping out of the eight. :grinning:

P.S Ute I do not endorse stupidity nor trolling nor do I stand with stupid.....sorry SmElliott. :grinning: I just think it would funny to see the Donkey's implode.
I don’t endorse stupidity or trolling either, mate, but I’ll make an Elliott fan of you yet.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He might actually make it
After being sacked by a club and limping in cause another club thought they were top 4 5 weeks ago
La familiars we made it fam
Being sacked by a club that missed the finals and could have really used his go forward and leading his new team to the brink of a finals campaign. Well played, Gus