• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this case mutual decision is a euphemistic term for being sacked. He clearly didn't want to leave and was fighting tooth and nail to stay. But when they made it clear he'd be sacked if he didn't agree to a mutual termination then of course he accepted a mutual termination so he could get the rest of his salary this season..Otherwise why else would he agree to a mutual termination if he had a leg to stand on and could fight it? The mutual termination was a PR move and a gesture from the club.
Yep, the ol' "we can sack you OR if you want it to look better on your resume, say you've resigned" trick.

He was stupid enough to stick his neck out when we had the axe out. Can only blame himself. Lol at people saying he got sacked for kissing a girl.
Neck, or dick out? :D

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it was the covid breach he got slapped with by the NRL

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this. I accept that Adam did some really dumb and in the case of Lichaa's missus, abhorent but part of me feels a little bad for him. The club can't keep giving more chances so had to act, no denying that however he isn't the first bloke to do dumb shit whilst on the cans and won't be the last. I hope he stays off the drink, gets his shit sorted, finds another job and goes on to be a
Onwards and upwards for all parties hopefully.
I agree. Only believe it could split the playing group. Also carry on while on the sauce. Is not the standard you set for business or professional sport.
It’s a shame as he seems like a nice bloke when not on the drink.
Good to see the club take the professional approach

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has done some good things on and off the park. He is probably a decent human.

However for his time at the bulldogs he will always be remembered as a flog and he has nobody to blame but himself.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haven't seen a single Dogs player give Adum a farewell on Instagram as of yet.
That's.... interesting. I'm guessing that other departing players have gotten comments from their (former) teammates?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Adam will only improve if he can sort his head out. I personally think the Club should have suggested a Psychiatrist. We will be sorry if another club sorts him out. That's what Bullfrog would have done.
True, but back in Bullfrogs day none of these incidents wouldn’t have reached the light of day.

Different world we live in now.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In light of R U Ok day, the Club could have been seen to care about Adams mental health and received some good press for a change. The Board needs to think.
They have said several times that they are monitoring his well being and that is commendable .

Even though it sounds harsh Adam now really needs to man up and face his responsibilities and take ownership of his predicament. People can help him to a degree but he needs to help himself too.....that is the first step towards making his life a better one.
I for one really hope that he can ....

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of rubbish, if he was a good player we would keep him, other potential players would know that and now feel more comfortable coming knowing adam isn't going to try and crack onto their wives, your avatar is Robbo if only adam played with the same heart as Robbo, Adam is a Kelpie cross dumb mutt, good ridence. Think of a better replacement how exciting that is, do you want to win a comp?? Keeping crap that won't happen.
How dare you insult the Kelpie bread of dogs., theey are the only dogs earning their keep apart from the gide dogs, imo.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have said several times that they are monitoring his well being and that is commendable .

Even though it sounds harsh Adam now really needs to man up and face his responsibilities and take ownership of his predicament. People can help him to a degree but he needs to help himself too.....that is the first step towards making his life a better one.
I for one really hope that he can ....
Well said.
Got the desired result and probably the wake up call he needs too..maybe we could stop ragging on the bloke now?? FFS

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wave his right to sue the club? He wouldn't have had a chance of fighting it which is why he accepted a mutual termination. It was either that or be sacked. If he could have fought it, he would have. As I said earlier in the week, the club was within their rights legally to get rid of him and this proves it. The mutual termination was a gesture and a PR move from the club and nothing more.
If he didn’t have “a chance of fighting it“ why pay him ~$100k, which will be on our Cap, so actually more valuable than $100k in cash (not on the Cap).

Always a Bulldog