• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am fine. The future is very bright for Adam. He won’t be going to the tigers. He has firjddd offers from at least 7 NRL clubs and a high profile NFL club has approached him about a potential code switch.

The club will rue this decision, Adam will ho from strength to strength. Mark my words.
Alright not the tiger then it's St George who give a fuck thank God he not wearing a dogs jerseys as he shit stain on underwear.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Club's thoroughly dealt with it ...fairly and compassionately for all parties.
Best of luck to all involved. A lot of people affected by some individual ill judged decisions.

Let's all now move on.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, I didn’t want this. I wanted Adam to be a lifelong member if this club. He embodied the spirit of this club. He even agreed to waive his right to sue the club even though it round have been a sure fire win for him. Adam can leave with his head high. Even his final act as a bulldog placed the club over the individual. All class snd the act of a true clubman. They don’t make too many like this any more. Huge mistake by the club.
Wave his right to sue the club? He wouldn't have had a chance of fighting it which is why he accepted a mutual termination. It was either that or be sacked. If he could have fought it, he would have. As I said earlier in the week, the club was within their rights legally to get rid of him and this proves it. The mutual termination was a gesture and a PR move from the club and nothing more.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am fine. The future is very bright for Adam. He won’t be going to the tigers. He has firjddd offers from at least 7 NRL clubs and a high profile NFL club has approached him about a potential code switch.

The club will rue this decision, Adam will ho from strength to strength. Mark my words.
An NFL interested in Elliot, hahaha, anyway I put your comments down to the fact that you dont to pass an IQ test to pst on TK

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two more potential happeniing which we can now dream about, Flanagan going and B Smith comming.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you happy that a player was forced to leave because he supposedly kissed a girl? That doesn't make sense.
No it doesnt. We may never know the real reason. Can you get sacked for having mutual dumps?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does the $100k count towards next years cap ?

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I didn’t want this. I wanted Adam to be a lifelong member if this club. He embodied the spirit of this club. He even agreed to waive his right to sue the club even though it round have been a sure fire win for him. Adam can leave with his head high. Even his final act as a bulldog placed the club over the individual. All class snd the act of a true clubman. They don’t make too many like this any more. Huge mistake by the club.
Yep certainly don"t make too many like him. My dick is no where as big as his.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you accept that the club sacked Adam for kissing Millie in the toilets then. OK. If that's the case there may be other players looking at coming to Canterbury in the future that might say that's too tough, so I won't go to them.
What a load of rubbish, if he was a good player we would keep him, other potential players would know that and now feel more comfortable coming knowing adam isn't going to try and crack onto their wives, your avatar is Robbo if only adam played with the same heart as Robbo, Adam is a Kelpie cross dumb mutt, good ridence. Think of a better replacement how exciting that is, do you want to win a comp?? Keeping crap that won't happen.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least he got some beer money, wonder if he will run around next year?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No more toilet odors, no more SmElliott.....ahhhh we can all breath fresh air again. :grinning:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just the rest of this year's salary. Beyond this season he won't be paid a cent.
The numbers don’t quiet add up mate. 6 weeks to go and he’s on $450k.

The rest of this years salary would only be $50-$55k wouldn’t it ?