• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually feel for the bloke. Even though I’ve never really rated him as a player it still sad to see him lose his job. I reckon he has some real issues he needs to deal with. Get right. He’ll get a contract somewhere I have no doubt.
I don't pity him one bit, their are alot of good young men that would give their right nut for the start and opportunities adam Elliott has had, fuck him.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty smart ploy from the club.

1) announced it right on kick off for the first semi final. Great way for it to get lost in the media amidst the AFL, NRL finals

2) The termination was mutual. I get the feeling the club gave an ultimatum - we sack you now, and you get no pay, or we mutually terminate the last 2 years and you get the final 2 months pay and no additional fine.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot has shown and offered nothing as far as his footy goes for the dogs, he’s been terrible so I’m not gonna lose any sleep that he’s gone but in
saying that..I can’t believe the amount of haters around these days!

...the bloke got it on in the toilet with some bird, who gives a shit. People these days have become fucking pathetic keyboard wingers and do-gooders!

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What for? Kissing a girl in the bathroom? Since when has that been such an issue? I appreciate the COVID breach, but still the parting of the ways is a severe outcome for what has been claimed by the participants.
Go to the toilet for a kiss !!!! Get real.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the best Elliot I hope you get your issues sorted before finding a new team. It’s going to be interesting who takes his spot next year. Making room for B Smith?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
All the best Elliot I hope you get your issues sorted before finding a new team. It’s going to be interesting who takes his spot next year. Making room for B Smith?
Hetherington or RFM

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliot has shown and offered nothing as far as his footy goes for the dogs, he’s been terrible so I’m not gonna lose any sleep that he’s gone but in
saying that..I can’t believe the amount of haters around these days!

...the bloke got it on in the toilet with some bird, who gives a shit. People these days have become fucking pathetic keyboard wingers and do-gooders!
He broke covid protocols that could have resulted in QLD kicking the NRL out you goose