• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Please if this is a prank then tooooo fukin far!

I hope he uses this to smarten up!

The club had no choice, you can't build a club around OR come from the bottom and entertain someone who just doesn't get it. Right call 100%.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done the Dogs media team too. This is the perfect time to release news like this. It will be completely overshadowed by the finals games.
They haven’t put anything on the website. As usual we find out from another source.

In all seriousness, I hope Adam actually goes and sorts out his problem with alcohol, unlike Ben Barba who will just be remembered as a fuckwit. But unfortunately the club has to set some standards and fortunately we get 500k back in the cap.

Its the reason why Schoupp didn’t win rookie of the year either. Wouldn’t look great given the COVID breach.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mutual parting of ways but we are still paying him full contract this year. Thats fucked so still in the cap

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we still paying him till October? That extra bit of money could have come in handy to front load for next year.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t take delight in any person losing their job especially when they are supporting a child but the club really didn’t have a choice. I’m glad we have finally made a stand and shown some backbone. I hope Elliott can sort his shit out and continue his career at another club but he well and truly wore out his welcome at the Dogs.
This 100 percent. ***** here are way too petty.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They haven’t put anything on the website. As usual we find out from another source.

In all seriousness, I hope Adam actually goes and sorts out his problem with alcohol, unlike Ben Barba who will just be remembered as a fuckwit. But unfortunately the club has to set some standards and fortunately we get 500k back in the cap.

Its the reason why Schoupp didn’t win rookie of the year either. Wouldn’t look great given the COVID breach.
It’s offical now