Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Adam Elliott, Canterbury Bulldogs part ways

Michael Carayannis and David Riccio

Adam Elliott’s 101-game career with the Bulldogs is over despite the hard-charging middle forward having had two years left to run on his contract.

Adam Elliot’s controversial stint at the Bulldogs is over.

The Bulldogs board and Elliott have opted to mutually part ways despite two years of his $1 million contract remaining. The embattled Canterbury back-rower met with the Bulldogs board via Zoom on Monday night which lasted about 40 minutes.

Just days later he is on the lookout for a new club as he fights to save his NRL career.

It is understood the Bulldogs have agreed to pay him out the remainder of his contract for this season which expires on October 31.

Elliott was thrust into the spotlight again after being found in a toilet with NRLW star Millie Boyle on the Gold Coast last month.

He played 101 top grade games for the club.

Elliott was stood-down for the final two matches of Canterbury’s season but remained with the club in Queensland. He again found himself in the headlines after he was kicked out of the White Rhino Bar and Eats with Boyle adamant it was nothing more than “a kiss in the bathroom”.

Elliott was fined $10,000 by the NRL and ordered to undergo education and training.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t take delight in any person losing their job especially when they are supporting a child but the club really didn’t have a choice. I’m glad we have finally made a stand and shown some backbone. I hope Elliott can sort his shit out and continue his career at another club but he well and truly wore out his welcome at the Dogs.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t take delight in any person losing their job especially when they are supporting a child but the club really didn’t have a choice. I’m glad we have finally made a stand and shown some backbone. I hope Elliott can sort his shit out and continue his career at another club but he well and truly wore out his welcome at the Dogs.
Well said.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hooray, ambulance for utility half.
Who is the new man crush going to be, Joe Stimpson.