Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Today's word of the day is either vendetta or injustice......it's still up in the air. I will confirm my final decision by 2pm. My words are true. Adam has a better spiral cutout than any of our current halves.
Yep so good more often than not it ended up 12 rows back!!

Look I think this is a bit of a storm in a teacup and has been blown out of proportion but I do think it would be best for all if he moved on, whether to another team or to having a year off in order to get his life in order

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep so good more often than not it ended up 12 rows back!!

Look I think this is a bit of a storm in a teacup and has been blown out of proportion but I do think it would be best for all if he moved on, whether to another team or to having a year off in order to get his life in order
Nope....right on the chest every time with pinpoint precision.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only reason I’ll get rid of him is if we can replace him with some one better? And let’s be real here who else is available? Sims? Ryan James? Are they upgrades at the age they are at?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This one came out of left field from an unusual source this afternoon, not confirmed.

Either Elliott's manager or we have asked if a reduced contract value would be an alternative to a fine. Interesting since a fine doesn't help the Cap but a contract reduction does. Maybe a way to get around the legal issues that cancelling his contract may well attract.

For the smartarses, no a $zero contract was not offered ;)

Always a Bulldog
Or a way to get around child support