• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't remember that one. I only remember the 50 dropped balls, the 50 set restarts & 50 penalties (most memorably when he hit the Raiders player 5 seconds too late & then gave away the set restart to cost us the game against 11 players). When the shit far outweighs the good you tend to remember that more.
oh It was a Beauty carried 4 players over the line.

then we lost the game when tackled thier FB in the air and they scored of the next set.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Utility-Half would be ripping the first dose of the vaccine out his arm if there was an Elliot Covid variant haha
The only thing about Adam that is infectious is his joy for life.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't remember that one. I only remember the 50 dropped balls, the 50 set restarts & 50 penalties (most memorably when he hit the Raiders player 5 seconds too late & then gave away the set restart to cost us the game against 11 players). When the shit far outweighs the good you tend to remember that more.
Don't be hyperbolic. Not being hyperbolic is a nifty trick I have leant .....stops people from thinking you are full of kaka.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TBH I’ve always liked Elliot as a player. I’m drawn on this one. I think with a good team around him he could be a valuable asset. If club is to retain him another hefty fine to help the bottom line at least. If he is told to leave again not to fussed. He’ll only end up at a shit club rebuilding and never reach his potential. Silly question I’m sure, but if player cops fine off club this doesn’t come out off salary cap??

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TBH I’ve always liked Elliot as a player. I’m drawn on this one. I think with a good team around him he could be a valuable asset. If club is to retain him another hefty fine to help the bottom line at least. If he is told to leave again not to fussed. He’ll only end up at a shit club rebuilding and never reach his potential.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
This one came out of left field from an unusual source this afternoon, not confirmed.

Either Elliott's manager or we have asked if a reduced contract value would be an alternative to a fine. Interesting since a fine doesn't help the Cap but a contract reduction does. Maybe a way to get around the legal issues that cancelling his contract may well attract.

For the smartarses, no a $zero contract was not offered ;)

Always a Bulldog

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one came out of left field from an unusual source this afternoon, not confirmed.

Either Elliott's manager or we have asked if a reduced contract value would be an alternative to a fine. Interesting since a fine doesn't help the Cap but a contract reduction does. Maybe a way to get around the legal issues that cancelling his contract may well attract.

Always a Bulldog
Very interesting.

Silly if it’s the manager though because some stupid club would snap him up for what he’s currently on

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
interesting, just shows how desperate he is to stay the club. You have to like that part of his attitude.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
hmm interesting developement.

Does Elliot really love the club that much he Does not want to leave and will hopefully stop his fuckupery?
or
Are no other clubs interested in picking him up.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Very interesting.
Silly if it’s the manager though because some stupid club would snap him up for what he’s currently on
Maybe Riolo isn't confident of getting another offer, most certainly not at his current rate anyway. I'm sure he has been on the phone, checking the options.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
hmm interesting developement.
Does Elliot really love the club that much he Does not want to leave and will hopefully stop his fuckupery?
or
Are no other clubs interested in picking him up.
A bit of Column A and a bit of Column B would be my guess.

Always a Bulldog

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So we are still on watch for the next 72 hours.......?