Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah because adults can’t take responsibility for their own actions!!
Footy players are known for acting the fool on the piss in a mad Monday/ group environment.... when you have club officials there actively encouraging the behaviour, a large part iof the responsibility rests with the club. I’d you can’t admit that, you’re kidding yourself.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nor does he deserve any character references from anyone including mr happy to be in the spotlight laundy

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. But we used to read together in the library..
Mate are you finished taking the piss, you must be exhausted after 98 pages trying to post replies about your love for Adam.
Have you ever thought about letting it go, hes fucked up too many times now. Clubs got to set a precedence moving forward. Get on board or piss off should be the new motto

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheers and thanks for sharing your own experiences. Sometimes, as Dogluva said, you have to forgive but not forget to not only be the bigger person, but to help your own mentality. The hurt, pain and anger, though warranted can over time be more detrimental to not only the situation, but to yourself. It caused me for a period, to become an alcoholic drunk, and suicidal. A dark time, though luckily short lived. With help, got back on track, pushed the anger aside and become mentally stronger. Once I forgave her, though not forgotten, a weight lifted and we were able to communicate civilly and in time re-establish a friendship of sorts, that made dealing with her a lot easier on me, her and the children. The children are now becoming teenagers so will soon be their own persons, being able to think and do for themselves. My ex is a lot more open these days with wanting me/ having me involved in the children's lives. Now the issues are bloody covid and lockdowns hindering my access!
Mate that is massive and I am so happy for you that you were the bigger person in all of this and that although you suffered mentally and physically you have managed to get some positive perspective in your life and simply got on with it.Life throws plenty of curve balls and it is how you face them that determines just what sort of life you will have going forward.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the fuck is this useless **** on $500,000 per season, he's worth about $1.00 and no more, he's a fucking leech.
The reported salaries that some of the our players are on is a joke. The people who offered these contracts are deadset fuck knuckles.

Adam Elliot 500K
Lachlan Lewis 450K
DWZ 600K

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The reported salaries that some of the our players are on is a joke. The people who offered these contracts are deadset fuck knuckles.

Adam Elliot 500K
Lachlan Lewis 450K
DWZ 600K
DWZ was reportedly on 550k in 2020 and 750k in 2021 until it was rumoured he was leaving and then it was 850k :D . Looks like we're better off gussing ourselves.