• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In STUPIDS defense the bigger the dick the dumber the individual. The bigger the penis, more blood it takes away from the brain which leads to a lower IQ. Of course it doesn't help SmElliott since his shoes size is higher than your IQ to start with. I would stand beside SmElliott wearing my I'm with stupid T shirt whether it be at a pub, club, restaurant or even a toilet block holding his can of beer waiting for the paparazzi to arrive with a smile on my face. I would do this in support of my mate Utility half, he's a delusional poster but a great bloke and his love fantasy Adam (Idiot) SmElliott. :grinning:
Good to see you support him with such let’s say passion. I hope you support fairs well for Adam and you

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t think that’ll happen as Gary Johnstone (Jaycar owner) died a few months back and he was the RL tragic (albeit a Tigers fan). He too was very opinionated with the club (anyone who puts up big dollars should be entitled to their view, probably just not publicly).
Bring back Mitsubishi?

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Arthur wants to keep Elliot now! Is he the new mole out to sabotage us. Obvious no brainer to fuck Elliot off!

Last edited: